Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I also have a Soundbridge player in a box somewhere and you can add other stations manually. The Roku has its own very rudimentary web server that allows you to do this. You're right about browsing being dependent on a server but at least you would be able to add new favourites. Of course everything else about the Sound bridge is really dated compared to squeezebox.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk

and again, today??

either out and/or slow same as the other day
    phb (3 Booms, 2 SB3, 1 Rec'vr, 2 Controllers, 2xTouch, 2 Radios (1UE), iPeng &UE: itouch & iPad, Squeezepad, 2 SoundBridge R1000s)

No idea but the US west MySB.com server might be having issues still. A couple of people on the other forum are claiming they still cannot connect.
    I want to say they were in AZ and possibly WA, not 100% sure.

No Connection....

Quote Originally Posted by cpalm49 View Post
    I'm having the same problem and getting the exact same error message. Radio was working OK earlier today, then it just stopped and I started getting the error message when I ran Diagnostics. The WiFi connection on the Squeezebox shows it's connected, but unable to connect to mysqueezebox.com.

WiFi is working fine on all my other wireless devices.
    I've been having problems connecting off and on since Friday (12/13/13). Connected last night did a lot of work getting things back in order. Ran the box overnight with no problems (KUSC3) all night switched to a Pandora Classical Christmas station in the morning. One hour later it stopped. I had to turn on LMS but then I couldn't use Pandora.
    Later in the day, I jacked an iPad into my system from its headphone jack using a cable with the minijack on one end and RCAs on the other. The Pandora app runs quite well on the iPad. BTW, this also makes Radioio available again. If this keeps up much longer I just might be in the market for the new iPad mini......

Berkey

Quote Originally Posted by berkey View Post
    I've been having problems connecting off and on since Friday (12/13/13). .... Pandora Classical Christmas station in the morning. One hour later it stopped. I had to turn on LMS but then I couldn't use Pandora.....
    Try just pressing the FFWD button when it stopped? Is your LMS properly setup with your MySB.com account?
    I've been streaming free Pandora for two days just fine.

Back on.....

Quote Originally Posted by berkey View Post
    I've been having problems connecting off and on since Friday (12/13/13). Connected last night did a lot of work getting things back in order. Ran the box overnight with no problems (KUSC3) all night switched to a Pandora Classical Christmas station in the morning. One hour later it stopped. I had to turn on LMS but then I couldn't use Pandora.
    Later in the day, I jacked an iPad into my system from its headphone jack using a cable with the minijack on one end and RCAs on the other. The Pandora app runs quite well on the iPad. BTW, this also makes Radioio available again. If this keeps up much longer I just might be in the market for the new iPad mini......

Berkey
    Just thought to bring things up to date....

Just before crawling into the sack early this morning, I thought I'd change stations to another which was still working. My Squeeze wouldn't allow that so I tried (in a sleepy moment) to change the library forgetting that I'd shut down my computer for the night. This move re-started the computer but not the LMS as I do not have that set to start upon boot up. I waited for a few minutes and all of a sudden everything started to work again... Not sure just what happened but everything's working as it should. Perhaps the server returned just at that moment, perhaps my threat of iPad intervention, or maybe the stars had arrived at a perfect alignment..... So, all's well for the moment.
    Now if I can just figure out how to configure my settings so that when I use the remote the display doesn't develop a case of elephantine lettering....

berkey

You can change the Touch's reaction to the IR remote to remain the same (smaller) size. It's in the Screen settings (not at my Touch at the moment).

Goodbye big lettering.

Quote Originally Posted by toby10 View Post
    You can change the Touch's reaction to the IR remote to remain the same (smaller) size. It's in the Screen settings (not at my Touch at the moment).
    Thanks for your rapid reply Toby10. I found the setting and all's well again.

Berkey

Locked out

Quote Originally Posted by toby10 View Post
    Try just pressing the FFWD button when it stopped? Is your LMS properly setup with your MySB.com account?
    I've been streaming free Pandora for two days just fine.
    When I tried to select Pandora I got a message telling me that it could not detect a proper Squeeze device so I had no FFWD button to press. But I'm not sure that I had the LMS running at the time Pandora stopped. If I get in that situation again I'll make sure that the LMS is up and running and try your advice.
    As a footnote, most of the stations tuned through apps (or converted to favorites) such as Slacker, etc weren't working but some gave no items in playlist, 404 not found, and other usual suspects.
    Thanks again Toby10

Berkey

Yes, again, verify LMS is properly configured with MySB.com. Also some services (I think Pandora is one) will not allow the use of the LMS software players, if you are using one.