Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Can't connect to MySqueezebox.com

Today both of my SB Radios can't log into mysqueezebox.com via wireless, but I can log on directly through a browser.

Error message from both of my SB Radios:
    "We couldn't connect to mysqueezebox.com If this problem persists please check Logitech Media Server to make sure it is running properly, and that you have a reliable network connection."

My wifi is working fine, the SB Radio shows that it is connected to wifi. I don't user the Logitech Media Server - For the last 2-3 years I have only used my Squeezebox Radios to listen to Pandora and podcasts...and the only way I know how to do that is through mysqueezebox.com where I have set up Pandora and Podcasts as two "Apps" that I can use from my radio. My SB radio goes onto my home wifi, logs me into mysqueezebox.com and then I can play the Pandora or Podcasts.

So I don't know what to do now! I don't listen to music from my PC or anything, I really just use the SB radio as an appliance to access mysqueezebox.com.

Any advice? Do I need to use Logitech Media Server if I have no interest in playing music from my PC?

Ditto, San Diego

Quote Originally Posted by 2bingo View Post
    Today both of my SB Radios can't log into mysqueezebox.com via wireless, but I can log on directly through a browser.

"We couldn't connect to mysqueezebox.com If this problem persists please check Logitech Media Server to make sure it is running properly, and that you have a reliable network connection."

My wifi is working fine, the SB Radio shows that it is connected to wifi. I don't user the Logitech Media Server - For the last 2-3 years I have only used my Squeezebox Radios to listen to Pandora and podcasts...and the only way I know how to do that is through mysqueezebox.com where I have set up Pandora and Podcasts as two "Apps" that I can use from my radio. My SB radio goes onto my home wifi, logs me into mysqueezebox.com and then I can play the Pandora or Podcasts.

So I don't know what to do now! I don't listen to music from my PC or anything, I really just use the SB radio as an appliance to access mysqueezebox.com.

Any advice? Do I need to use Logitech Media Server if I have no interest in playing music from my PC?
    and, my other SB devices are working in S L O W motion, too.

anyone else? Christmas Shopping internet traffic?
    phb (3 Booms, 2 SB3, 1 Rec'vr, 2 Controllers, 2xTouch, 2 Radios (1UE), iPeng &UE: itouch & iPad, Squeezepad, 2 SoundBridge R1000s)

Same problem

I'm having the same problem and getting the exact same error message. Radio was working OK earlier today, then it just stopped and I started getting the error message when I ran Diagnostics. The WiFi connection on the Squeezebox shows it's connected, but unable to connect to mysqueezebox.com.

WiFi is working fine on all my other wireless devices.

same here

I've been getting the same message all day with my Radio. mysqueezebox.com is working on my Squeezebox Classic, but it's very slow. Very frustrating--I wanted to listen to Christmas music upstairs while wrapping presents, and I had to turn on a regular radio.

More Info

I found an article that indicates that mysqueezebox.com is being discontinued. Not sure if that is the problem today or not, but the article is at this link
    http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-33199_7...ng-whats-next/

I tweeted to @mysqueezebox

The Squeezebox Team supposedly posts known issues there - noting posted since Nov 19. I'm not much of a Twitter person but maybe some more folks who are experiencing trouble can also chime in to try and raise awareness of the issue.

same problem

was able to ssh into the os and ping google so have internet connectivity. also was able to play tracks from the logitech server and tune into kcea through 'search tunein' (once, can't repeat). so it's not the radio or the connection to the internet. i wonder, has logitech pulled the plug on the squeeze box?

It's back!

mysqueezebox is back! I guess the plug has not yet been pulled.

I'm in too

If anyone knows another way to make a SB radio connect if mysqueezebox goes down for good please point me to a solution. Thanks

A Disaster Waiting to Happen

My radio has had the same issue since yesterday (12/14) morning. The portal based Internet radio is very vulnerable. The radio is totally useless when the portal site is down. Even the alarm clock function can not work....To some extent, it is a disaster waiting to happen....
    Last edited by valley_nomad; 2013-12-15 at 02:27.