Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

radioio changes?

> I just enabled RadioIO and restarted my LMS 7.9 server. What should be
    > different now in the web interface? How do I access the 128k stations
    > mentioned above?

Whenever you start playback you should get it if available. There's no
    option to chose from etc.

--

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by JJZolx View Post
    I just enabled RadioIO and restarted my LMS 7.9 server. What should be different now in the web interface? How do I access the 128k stations mentioned above?
    After rereading the thread above I realized it required me to also enable the app on mysb.com, and I see it now under My Apps. Why isn't that mentioned at all in the web UI? There's not even a description of what RadioIO is.

Are the 128 kbps stations only available with a paid subscription?

radioio changes?

> Are the 128 kbps stations only available with a paid subscription?

I'm not even sure, tbh, but I think so.

--

Michael

I have Gold membership, but am still getting ads

So, what am I supposed to do to get rid of the ads? I have a free account, but radioio says gold. How do I fix this?
    Last edited by jarome; 2014-04-24 at 06:46.

I was told by a rep from Radio IO that when the higher res streams were available on SB they would automatically upgrade themselves. Well, that didn't happen................

I have the "gold" subscription, and my experience was that when on my SB Touch, listening to a Radio IO stream (e.g. Classical, that I had saved to my 'Favorites')and checking "more information", I found the stream was listed as 67 Kbs. I deleted that stream from my "Favorites". I then went to "My Apps" ---> Radio IO ---> and found the Classical stream @133 Kbs and saved it to my "Favorites". It now shows in my "Favorites" as playing at 133 Kbs. I did that for each of the streams of Radio IO that I listen to.

Regards, Rich

Pretty much everything I tried shows in the web UI to be playing at 133 kbps CBR AAC, but I hadn't use RadioIO previously.

Two other questions:

With the subscription service, are there still station ID voice-overs inserted periodically?

Does anyone else find that most things play at an unusually low volume? It's as though they've applied some type of ReplayGain volume adjustment and attenuate most of the streams.

JJZolks--to answer your questions: yes and yes.

Regards, Rich

Also JJZolks--on the display on my Touch, the previously played track information displays for about 45 seconds before the current track info replaces it. This only happens on Radio IO streams, so some how its associated dwidth the Radio IO stream, but Radio IO claims its a SB issue.....this has been going on for at least a year.

Regards, Rich

I am getting 133kbps aac, but...

My mysqueezebox.com account still says I have Radioio Free, not gold. How do I change that? Not sure if I have ads. None today. I was getting them.