X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • me_here
    • May 2019

audiophonics

hi everyone,

i'm new here, though i've been using sb touch and radio for many years now. i'm looking to upgrade my very early rasp pi + picoreplayer/lms to the new b+ and came across audiophonics in france. i was wondering if anybody knew anything about them and/or their products? this "RASPDAC LTE I-SABRE ES9038Q2M" looks especially interesting...

many thanks
  • d6jg
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by me_here
    hi everyone,

i'm new here, though i've been using sb touch and radio for many years now. i'm looking to upgrade my very early rasp pi + picoreplayer/lms to the new b+ and came across audiophonics in france. i was wondering if anybody knew anything about them and/or their products? this "RASPDAC LTE I-SABRE ES9038Q2M" looks especially interesting...

many thanks
    Audiophonics have been around for some time but are pricey.

There is a thread on here somewhere about difficulties getting the power button to work with piCorePlayer but I can't recall where.
    Jim

pCP9.0 / LMS 9.x storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
    Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Onkyo CRN775 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
    Kitchen WiiM Pro -> Topping MX3 - B&W In Ceiling speakers
    Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
    Guest Room Joggler > Denon RCFN8 -> Celestions F10s

Comment

• pputzer
      • Mar 2010

audiophonics

The main issue was a lack of documentation (and a misleading/incorrect post in an old thread in the forums that threw me off-track). The hardware itself appears to be solid and customer support in principle is good. Some screws were missing from my case, they got sent to me very quickly. The main issue seems to be that they appear to have a very limited number of English speakers on staff, making email hit-and-miss.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
      Last edited by pputzer; 2019-05-20, 15:50.

Comment

• me_here
        • May 2019

Thanks guys, that's much appreciated. Perhaps my reasonable French will help me out if it ever comes to it

Comment

Working...