Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last FM password change - any action required for my Squeezebox devices ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

> It was working until the password change notification (from LastFM) -
    > last scrobble from MySB was July 2022.
    >
    > I use Deezer via MySB.com and this scrobbling stopped then..

Oh, right. This might be the last valid use case for the Last.fm
    scrobbler in a MySB only setup... Please PM me and we can try to figure
    something out.
    Touch x 2, Booms x 2, Squeeze Cntrl on Samsung S9+ (Duet Receiver + Controllers x 2 - semi-retired)

Hello

LastFM has insisted I change my password, which I have done.

Do I have to do anything to keep scrobbling from my SB devices (via MySqueezebox.com or LMS) ?

Log out and log in again with the new password ?

Thanks
    Touch x 2, Booms x 2, Squeeze Cntrl on Samsung S9+ (Duet Receiver + Controllers x 2 - semi-retired)

Comment

Anyone ?

I can't seem to locate how to log out and log in again to test this - either on player or MySB.com...

Comment

In LMS ... Settings/Plugins/Last.fm Audioscrobbler
        It is at the top of that page
        Paul Webster
        Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
        and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

Comment

Thanks - but not via MySB.com (without LMS running) ?

Comment

I disconnected LastFM from "squeezenetwork" in my LastFM account, but can't see the app listed in my MySB.com apps (for reconnecting with new password)..

Comment

I don't see it listed on mysb ...
              Pretty sure it used to be there but there was a country check.
              Maybe something has gone wrong at mysb ... perhaps mherger can shed some light.
              Paul Webster
              Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
              and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

Comment

Last FM password change - anyaction required for my Squeezebox devices ?

> I disconnected LastFM from "squeezenetwork" in my LastFM account, but
                > can't see the app listed in my MySB.com apps (for reconnecting with new
                > password)..

Last.fm as a music service has stopped a long time ago. Did you want to
                use scrobbling with mysb? Radio station like services like Pandora
                didn't scrobble anyway, did they?
                Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
                (LMS: Settings/Information)

Comment

It was working until the password change notification (from LastFM) - last scrobble from MySB was July 2022.

I use Deezer via MySB.com and this scrobbling stopped then..

Comment

Working...
                  X