Can my radio be fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can my radio be fixed

My radio's main button is not working .I rarely used it but now when I press on it to take me to different areas of my radio it does not work. I have tried pressing it easy and hard but it just does not work .Can I fix this in any way? thank you

I don't know which button you refer to. There are several buttons on the Squeezebox Radio, but none I think of as "main".

Comment

Probably the biggest one - the rotary one that can also be pushed.
      Paul Webster
      Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
      and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Webster View Post
        Probably the biggest one - the rotary one that can also be pushed.
        If it is the rotary button - then there is a thread already regarding its replacement https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Rotary-Encoder

and Philippe_44 used to have a few spare buttons. If OP is based in Europe JoeMuc2000 maybe able to repair.

Comment

Can my radio be fixed

Yes it is the main large rotary button. I''ll look at what you sent on how to fix it.
          Thank you

Originally posted by gypsearose View Post
          My radio's main button is not working .I rarely used it but now when I press on it to take me to different areas of my radio it does not work. I have tried pressing it easy and hard but it just does not work .Can I fix this in any way? thank you

Comment

In mean time... try using the Play button to make menu selections. I know this works on Boom, worth a try.

Comment

Originally posted by gypsearose View Post
              Yes it is the main large rotary button. I''ll look at what you sent on how to fix it.
              Thank you
              Another approach, if it's open to you to achieve it. It replicates the rotary button press action on to the smaller volume control button:

Comment

Working...
              X