Adding a podcast to mysqueezebox.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding a podcast to mysqueezebox.com

I still connect to Mysqueezebox.com for Favorites and Podcasts on my Squeezeboxes. I have always had difficulty adding new podcasts when using mysqueezebox's built-in search feature. Is there a way to obtain the podcast URL from the search function? Here is an example of the steps I take to search: 1. Log on to mysqueezebox from my PC 2. Select REMOTE CONTROL 3. Select PODCASTS 4. Select INTERNET RADIO 5. In the SEARCH field, enter the podcast (car talk, for example) and click SEARCH 6. Several podcasts are listed. click one and 'Recent Episodes' is displayed 7. clicking on Recent Episodes brings a list of the podcasts. My question is: Using this search procedure How do I add the PODCAST to my PODCAST app on mysqueezebox.com? I know that there is a good possibility that if I go directly to Car Talk from my PC I probably will find some mention of the URL to get there, but I find that now this information is becoming scarce as many want me to install an app or play direct to my PC (or smartphone) and provide no other way to connect.
Working...
X