Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is There a Limit to Favorites You Can Add?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that I'd know of. Are you sure it's not the URL which is rejected,
    eg. because it's https?

I have 48 radio URLs saved as favorites in www.mysqueezebox.com/settings/favorites and have not been able to add more. Is there a limit to the number of favorites you can save to my squeeze box.com or a setting parameter I can change to add more? I am able to edit old favorites on mysqueezebox and can save URLs on streamers hosting LMS locally but cannot save more than 48 URLs on mysqueezebox.com.
    Many thanks to the hive mind for its guidance. Mark

Comment

Originally posted by mherger View Post
      Not that I'd know of. Are you sure it's not the URL which is rejected,
      eg. because it's https?
      I have way more than 48 favorites saved on mysqueezebox.com.
      Home: Pi4B-8GB/pCP8.2.x/4TB>LMS 8.3.x>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
      Cottage: rPi4B-4GB/pCP8.2.x/4TB>LMS 8.3.x>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (Radio WIFI)
      Office: Win11(64)>foobar2000
      The Wild: rPi3B+/pCP7.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>hifiberry Dac+Pro (LMS & Squeezelite)
      Controllers: iPhone14Pro & iPadAir5 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, Material Skin, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64)
      Files: Ripping: dBpoweramp > FLAC; Post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes, TuneFusion; Streaming: Spotify

Comment

Oddly, restarting LMS, clearing the cache in iPeng, and trying to save the URL to favorites again finally worked. BTW, several of the URLs I saved were secure (HTTPS) and one flashed a warning that LMS was not able to confirm the URL which might not work, but it did. Favorites also creates a divider after every 25 entries, which I never noticed before. Anyway, it works and I love the ecosystem even if I encounter challenges every once in a while.
        Thanks all for your thoughts. Mark
        Last edited by jclctr; 2022-03-13, 09:22.

Comment

Working...
        X