Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tidal and replaygain

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by mherger
    >.Is it just me or are we back in the situation where replaygain is always
    > applied regardless of the global setting?


    If you're talking about TIDAL only and are not running the very latest
    build, then yes. That's what I've been trying to explain. You'll need
    the latest build from about half an hour ago.
    Michael, you are great! Now it works!

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by mherger
      >.Is it just me or are we back in the situation where replaygain is always
      > applied regardless of the global setting?


      If you're talking about TIDAL only and are not running the very latest
      build, then yes. That's what I've been trying to explain. You'll need
      the latest build from about half an hour ago.
      I even checked the commits before installing [emoji2]. It seems to be working now. Will you be restoring the logging of the replaygain value used?

      Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
      Living Room: Touch or Squeezelite (Pi3B) > Topping E30 > Audiolab 8000A > Monitor Audio S5 + BK200-XLS DF
      Bedroom: Radio
      Bathroom: Radio

      Comment


      • #48
        Tidal and replaygain

        > working now. Will you be restoring the logging of the replaygain value
        > used?


        No, that logging was in code which I removed again. I'd expect some
        player.* logging to display gain information. But I don't know :-).
        Michael

        "It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
        (LMS: Settings/Information)

        Comment


        • #49
          Tidal Playlists: Content won’t update

          Hello, perhaps a little off-topic ...
          For some reason, the content of my Tidal playlists is no longer updated, or only very sporadically. For example, today I completely emptied one list and added ten new songs. But they don't appear in the Logitech Media Server, the old content of the playlist is still displayed.
          If I rename the playlist, it also appears with the new name in the Logitech Media Server - only with the old songs ...
          Has anyone ever observed this?
          (Edit: I can only resolve this issue by deleting the playlist and recreate it from scratch …)
          Many greetings, Oliver
          Last edited by bluedogs; 2022-02-14, 10:27.

          Comment


          • #50
            Tidal and replaygain

            > Hello, perhaps a little off-topic ...

            Pretty much, yes. Why not start a new thread?...

            > For some reason, the content of my Tidal playlists is no longer updated,
            > or only very sporadically. For example, today I completely emptied one
            > list and added ten new songs. But they don't appear in the Logitech
            > Media Server, the old content of the playlist is still displayed.


            Are you talking about the _imported_ (available in "My Music") content,
            or the one available from the TIDAL menus?

            > Ãœbersetzt mit DeepL (https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_medium=ios-share)


            Feel free to post to the German group if you prefer.
            Michael

            "It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
            (LMS: Settings/Information)

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by bluedogs
              Hello, perhaps a little off-topic ...
              For some reason, the content of my Tidal playlists is no longer updated, or only very sporadically. For example, today I completely emptied one list and added ten new songs. But they don't appear in the Logitech Media Server, the old content of the playlist is still displayed.
              If I rename the playlist, it also appears with the new name in the Logitech Media Server - only with the old songs ...
              Has anyone ever observed this?
              (Edit: I can only resolve this issue by deleting the playlist and recreate it from scratch …)
              Many greetings, Oliver
              I just created a playlist in the Tidal app. I then replaced a track in the playlist with another one and the new track appeared in the playlist on LMS. In Material skin it didn't automatically refresh so I needed to back out of the Tidal menu and re-enter it.

              Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
              Living Room: Touch or Squeezelite (Pi3B) > Topping E30 > Audiolab 8000A > Monitor Audio S5 + BK200-XLS DF
              Bedroom: Radio
              Bathroom: Radio

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by mherger
                > Hello, perhaps a little off-topic ...

                Pretty much, yes. Why not start a new thread?...

                > For some reason, the content of my Tidal playlists is no longer updated,
                > or only very sporadically. For example, today I completely emptied one
                > list and added ten new songs. But they don't appear in the Logitech
                > Media Server, the old content of the playlist is still displayed.


                Are you talking about the _imported_ (available in "My Music") content,
                or the one available from the TIDAL menus?

                > Ãœbersetzt mit DeepL (https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_medium=ios-share)


                Feel free to post to the German group if you prefer.
                I am talking of playlists I created myself.
                Gute Idee, das mit dem deutschen Forum:-)

                Comment


                • #53
                  No LMS - Only mysqueezebox.com

                  I do not run LMS locally.
                  Am I able to use this feature via mysqueezebox.com?
                  I can't seem to find a setting anywhere to activate it :-(

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by slartibartfast
                    I just created a playlist in the Tidal app. I then replaced a track in the playlist with another one and the new track appeared in the playlist on LMS. In Material skin it didn't automatically refresh so I needed to back out of the Tidal menu and re-enter it.

                    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
                    This way it works for me too (most of the time) ... there are no problems with newly created lists ... the problem occurred with a list I created about 2 days ago and added new songs today within the Tidal app ... Even the back-out and re-enter into Tidal you mentioned didn’t fix it …

                    But I do not want to bring irritation into this thread and will ask in the German forum, as Michael suggested

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Bodnos
                      I do not run LMS locally.
                      Am I able to use this feature via mysqueezebox.com?
                      I can't seem to find a setting anywhere to activate it :-(
                      Bump.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Tidal and replaygain

                        >> I do not run LMS locally.
                        >> Am I able to use this feature via mysqueezebox.com?
                        >> I can't seem to find a setting anywhere to activate it :-(

                        No, you need LMS in order to use TIDAL with your Squeezebox.
                        Michael

                        "It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
                        (LMS: Settings/Information)

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by mherger
                          >> I do not run LMS locally.
                          >> Am I able to use this feature via mysqueezebox.com?
                          >> I can't seem to find a setting anywhere to activate it :-(

                          No, you need LMS in order to use TIDAL with your Squeezebox.
                          I already have a Tidal account logged in on my account at mysqueezebox.com,
                          and this is working great on my 3 devices connected to it, without the use of a local LMS - so I don't understand what you mean sorry?

                          I was actually asking - Am I able to use replaygain/level normalisation (when connected only via mysqueezebox.com, (not a local LMS)?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎