Clear All

How to get mysqueezebox.com password reset

> Dear Michael - I have sent PM to you about issue with password reset, I
    > hope you can help me too

I thought it was about a friend of yours? Please check with him, he
    should be good.

How to get mysqueezebox.com password reset

Hello,
    I have an account on mysqueezebox, but I have forgotten my password. Attempts to reset the password ended with nothing, I did not receive any return e-mail.
    I am asking for help, I have no idea how I can deal with it, currently I do not have access to my squeezebox classic.
    thanks
    Marcin

Comment

Check your spam folder? Sure that is correct email registered?

Comment

There is nothing in spam. The email address provided is correct, I have a return email received after registration, and now nothing ..... silence, no one is answering, I can not reset my password because I do not receive any temporary password by email.

Comment

How to get mysqueezebox.compassword reset

> I have an account on mysqueezebox, but I have forgotten my password.

Feel free to PM me your mysb.com username, some information about your
          players, and I'll look into it.

--

Michael
          Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
          (LMS: Settings/Information)

Comment

Originally posted by mherger View Post
            > I have an account on mysqueezebox, but I have forgotten my password.

Feel free to PM me your mysb.com username, some information about your
            players, and I'll look into it.

--

Michael

my usename:
            [email protected]

I set up my account on 24/07/2017. I assigned him a squeezebox classic. Now I can not get to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcin View Post
              my usename:
              [email protected]

I set up my account on 24/07/2017. I assigned him a squeezebox classic. Now I can not get to him.
              PM means private message.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
              Living Room: Touch or Squeezelite (Pi3B) > Topping E30 > Audiolab 8000A > Monitor Audio S5 + BK200-XLS DF
              Bedroom: Radio
              Bathroom: Radio

Comment

Originally posted by slartibartfast View Post
                PM means private message.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
                OK, I'm sorry, I'm new here

Comment

Trying to troubleshoot another problem, I ran into another problem. I got a password reset for mysqueezebox.com and then went to change a password to one I will remember. My change would not take. After entering my old password and my new password twice and hitting save the three boxes go blank without any error message. I then logout and try to log in with the changed password. Nothing happens. I try the old password (the one e-mailed to me) and it still works.

I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to do a complete uninstall reinstall of Squeezebox.

I've tried changing my password on using three different browsers including Safari on an iPad. Nothing works.

Using Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1488878280 @ Tue Mar 7 09:24:42 CUT 2017
                  Last edited by john greenwood; 2018-04-19, 02:21.

Comment

Originally posted by john greenwood View Post
                    Trying to troubleshoot another problem, I ran into another problem. I got a password reset for mysqueezebox.com and then went to change a password to one I will remember. My change would not take. After entering my old password and my new password twice and hitting save the three boxes go blank without any error message. I then logout and try to log in with the changed password. Nothing happens. I try the old password (the one e-mailed to me) and it still works.

I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to do a complete uninstall reinstall of Squeezebox.

I've tried changing my password on using three different browsers including Safari on an iPad. Nothing works.

Using Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1488878280 @ Tue Mar 7 09:24:42 CUT 2017
                    Works fine today.

Comment

> Works fine today.

Just to confuse you a little more: it's related to the TIDAL failure
                      reported elsewhere ;-).

--

Michael
                      Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"

Comment

Originally posted by mherger View Post
                        > Works fine today.

Just to confuse you a little more: it's related to the TIDAL failure
                        reported elsewhere ;-).

--

Michael
                        I thought it might. (I posted in that thread too.)

Comment

Originally posted by Marcin View Post
                          Hello,
                          I have an account on mysqueezebox, but I have forgotten my password. Attempts to reset the password ended with nothing, I did not receive any return e-mail.
                          I am asking for help, I have no idea how I can deal with it, currently I do not have access to my squeezebox classic.
                          thanks
                          Marcin
                          I have the same issue. Tried to reset my password many times, but with no success. Didn't receive e-mail neither in inbox nor in spam folder.
                          Currently registered on another e-mail, but wish to stick to my primary e-mail ([email protected])

Any idea how to get back my primary e-mail address (as the login) alive?

Comment

> Any idea how to get back my primary e-mail address (as the login) alive?

Feel free to PM me all details regarding old and new account.

--

Michael
                            Michael

Comment

also can't get in

Tried to connect via my SB devices and can't. LMS 7.8/ Also can't log in via a web browser or change my password.
                              GIK Acoustics Room Treatments. Isol Line conditioner/protection. iFi AC iPurifiers>CAPS4 Pipeline w/Sonore PS >Kii Control>Kii Three speakers.iFi iOne+ Schiit Freya Pre for analog. An SB Touch, Duet Controller, a RB Pi 3B+ running piCorePlayer as an SBT emulator in additional rooms.

Comment

Working...
                              X