Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get mysqueezebox.com password reset

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    How to get mysqueezebox.com password reset

    > Dear Michael - I have sent PM to you about issue with password reset, I
    > hope you can help me too


    I thought it was about a friend of yours? Please check with him, he
    should be good.

    #2
    How to get mysqueezebox.com password reset

    Hello,
    I have an account on mysqueezebox, but I have forgotten my password. Attempts to reset the password ended with nothing, I did not receive any return e-mail.
    I am asking for help, I have no idea how I can deal with it, currently I do not have access to my squeezebox classic.
    thanks
    Marcin

    Comment


      #3
      Check your spam folder? Sure that is correct email registered?

      Comment


        #4
        There is nothing in spam. The email address provided is correct, I have a return email received after registration, and now nothing ..... silence, no one is answering, I can not reset my password because I do not receive any temporary password by email.

        Comment


          #5
          How to get mysqueezebox.compassword reset

          > I have an account on mysqueezebox, but I have forgotten my password.

          Feel free to PM me your mysb.com username, some information about your
          players, and I'll look into it.

          --

          Michael
          Michael

          "It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
          (LMS: Settings/Information)

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by mherger View Post
            > I have an account on mysqueezebox, but I have forgotten my password.

            Feel free to PM me your mysb.com username, some information about your
            players, and I'll look into it.

            --

            Michael

            my usename:
            [email protected]

            I set up my account on 24/07/2017. I assigned him a squeezebox classic. Now I can not get to him.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Marcin View Post
              my usename:
              [email protected]

              I set up my account on 24/07/2017. I assigned him a squeezebox classic. Now I can not get to him.
              PM means private message.

              Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
              Living Room: Touch or Squeezelite (Pi3B) > Topping E30 > Audiolab 8000A > Monitor Audio S5 + BK200-XLS DF
              Bedroom: Radio
              Bathroom: Radio

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by slartibartfast View Post
                PM means private message.

                Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
                OK, I'm sorry, I'm new here

                Comment


                  #9
                  Trying to troubleshoot another problem, I ran into another problem. I got a password reset for mysqueezebox.com and then went to change a password to one I will remember. My change would not take. After entering my old password and my new password twice and hitting save the three boxes go blank without any error message. I then logout and try to log in with the changed password. Nothing happens. I try the old password (the one e-mailed to me) and it still works.

                  I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to do a complete uninstall reinstall of Squeezebox.

                  I've tried changing my password on using three different browsers including Safari on an iPad. Nothing works.

                  Using Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1488878280 @ Tue Mar 7 09:24:42 CUT 2017
                  Last edited by john greenwood; 2018-04-19, 02:21.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by john greenwood View Post
                    Trying to troubleshoot another problem, I ran into another problem. I got a password reset for mysqueezebox.com and then went to change a password to one I will remember. My change would not take. After entering my old password and my new password twice and hitting save the three boxes go blank without any error message. I then logout and try to log in with the changed password. Nothing happens. I try the old password (the one e-mailed to me) and it still works.

                    I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to do a complete uninstall reinstall of Squeezebox.

                    I've tried changing my password on using three different browsers including Safari on an iPad. Nothing works.

                    Using Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1488878280 @ Tue Mar 7 09:24:42 CUT 2017
                    Works fine today.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      How to get mysqueezebox.compassword reset

                      > Works fine today.

                      Just to confuse you a little more: it's related to the TIDAL failure
                      reported elsewhere ;-).

                      --

                      Michael
                      Michael

                      "It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
                      (LMS: Settings/Information)

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by mherger View Post
                        > Works fine today.

                        Just to confuse you a little more: it's related to the TIDAL failure
                        reported elsewhere ;-).

                        --

                        Michael
                        I thought it might. (I posted in that thread too.)

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Marcin View Post
                          Hello,
                          I have an account on mysqueezebox, but I have forgotten my password. Attempts to reset the password ended with nothing, I did not receive any return e-mail.
                          I am asking for help, I have no idea how I can deal with it, currently I do not have access to my squeezebox classic.
                          thanks
                          Marcin
                          I have the same issue. Tried to reset my password many times, but with no success. Didn't receive e-mail neither in inbox nor in spam folder.
                          Currently registered on another e-mail, but wish to stick to my primary e-mail ([email protected])

                          Any idea how to get back my primary e-mail address (as the login) alive?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            How to get mysqueezebox.compassword reset

                            > Any idea how to get back my primary e-mail address (as the login) alive?

                            Feel free to PM me all details regarding old and new account.

                            --

                            Michael
                            Michael

                            "It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
                            (LMS: Settings/Information)

                            Comment


                              #15
                              also can't get in

                              Tried to connect via my SB devices and can't. LMS 7.8/ Also can't log in via a web browser or change my password.
                              GIK Acoustics Room Treatments. Isol Line conditioner/protection. iFi AC iPurifiers>CAPS4 Pipeline w/Sonore PS >Kii Control>Kii Three speakers.iFi iOne+ Schiit Freya Pre for analog. An SB Touch, Duet Controller, a RB Pi 3B+ running piCorePlayer as an SBT emulator in additional rooms.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X