How to get mysqueezebox.com password reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Michael,
    can you still provide password reset? I can't send you the private message, any idea how I can drop you my login safely?

Comment

How to get mysqueezebox.compassword reset

> can you still provide password reset? I can't send you the private
      > message, any idea how I can drop you my login safely?

You should now be able to PM me.

--

Michael
      Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
      (LMS: Settings/Information)

Comment

> can you still provide password reset? I can't send you the private
        > message, any idea how I can drop you my login safely?

Did you try to reset the password from mysqueezebox.com? Checked your
        spam folder for the reset link mail?

--

Michael
        Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"

Comment

Hi,
          I would also need help with my password reset. I haven't received any mail after couple of tries (checked spam).
          Can I PM my user?

Comment

> I would also need help with my password reset. I haven't received any
            > mail after couple of tries (checked spam).
            > Can I PM my user?

Feel free to PM me and give me your mysb.com username.

--

Michael
            Michael

Comment

Doesn't work PM

Hi all,
              I have an issue with password reset and with sending PM to mherger due to I haven't "PM" button in mherger profile link.
              Could you help me?

Comment

Originally posted by Beaton View Post
                Hi all,
                I have an issue with password reset and with sending PM to mherger due to I haven't "PM" button in mherger profile link.
                Could you help me?
                You have only made one post, you need more than one post to be able to PM a member.
                Server - LMS 8.4.0 RPi4B 4GB/NanoSound ONE case/pCP 8.1.0 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on Sata SSD (ntfs)

Lounge - DAC32 - AudioEngine B2
                Office - RPi 3B+/HiFiBerry DAC HAT/RPi screen - Edifier D12
                Bedroom - Echo Show 8

Spares - 1xSB Touch, 1xSB3, 4xRPi, AVI DM5 speakers

Comment

Originally posted by kidstypike View Post
                  You have only made one post, you need more than one post to be able to PM a member.
                  Thank you for the information!
                  It's my first day on the forum, I didn't attendee here earlier.
                  Maybe I will send e-mail to admin for the rapidly resolving of the issue? Am I correct that it is admin's e-mail: mherger at logitech dot com ?

Comment

Hi,
                    same problem here. Maybe is mysqueezebox.com not working?
                    I sent reset request several times in two days and didn't get any answer.
                    Please help. Maybe mherger again?

Comment

Did you all check your spam folders? I just tried that and got the mail within seconds... anyway, mherger is always worth a try :-D
                      Michael

Comment

Yes, I checked spam for both e-mails.
                        As I couldn't log in with my old address I registered the new one. Right after that the password for new address did not worked.
                        Thank you

Comment

I have also such problem. Mherger could you please help to get my lost password back? I can't send PM message for now. My account email: [email protected]
                          Thanks in advance

Wysłane z mojego KING_KONG_3 przy użyciu Tapatalka
                          Last edited by pjastolo; 2020-04-01, 10:55.

Comment

Hi Michael,

I'm experiencing a problem with my login to mysqueezebox.com user, just made a reset for the password and it was ok, but as soon as i logout the password is not working again. At the same time the LMS in my local server refuse to connect te MSB.com account, the user name is required, but everytime i try to add an user name using the field over email and password in the account setting page, i proceed to fill the name, then confirm the changes and as soon as i leave that screen and retur to it the username field is empty again. Can you please take a look at my user, maybe you could find some error in the process from your end. The user is miguemendonca on gmail .I'm not allowed to send PM yet.
                            Thanks, a lot.

Miguel

Comment

> I'm experiencing a problem with my login to mysqueezebox.com user, just
                              > made a reset for the password and it was ok, but as soon as i logout the
                              > password is not working again. At the same time the LMS in my local
                              > server refuse to connect te MSB.com account, the user name is required,
                              > but everytime i try to add an user name using the field over email and
                              > password in the account setting page, i proceed to fill the name, then
                              > confirm the changes and as soon as i leave that screen and retur to it
                              > the username field is empty again.

Most likely you're being rate limited: you can only do a few signins per
                              hour. If you exceed that rate, you're banned for a while. I'd suggest
                              you leave it alone, probably shut down LMS, and try again in a few hours.

--

Michael
                              Michael

Comment

Hello
                                are you able to help me reset my password at mysqueezebox.com On this website I have two players SB3 and BOOM
                                account: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X