C-3PO plugin, a trnscoding helper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ralphy View Post
    There are 32 and 64 bit intel builds of squeezelite 1.8.4-R2 available here.

Note that R2 is based on a very old version of squeezelite and therefore is missing many enhancements and bug fixes.
    Yeah I have the latest Squeezelite working so maybe wont bother R2.
    In playing around I came over the Igur EQ plugin which meets most of my needs in terms of Equalizer. Just need to play with it and see.

Comment

Playlist Problems

I have quite a strange playlist problem.
      Some playlists display with all entries in the left hand window (where you can select files).
      However when I make LMS play these lists, some entries are missing in LMS's playlist window and will not play.
      This is despite the fact that the missing entries have the same reference structure as the entries that are not missing.
      Also when I select these files alone they are displayed and played without problem. It is the same file type all over (ie mp3s).
      The problem persists in the way that always the same files go missing.
      My playlists are .m3u-files referencing files starting with "../"
      Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB​ with LMS 8.2.0 -- Plugins: Material Skin, MAI, Podcasts, Musik - folge mir, Ratings Light, Exclude Folders -- RPI 2 with a Hifiberry DAC+ running PCP -- 2x UE Smartradios running Firmware 8.0 sth -- 2xWin10 PCs with Squeezelite-X ​-- DSM 7.1 (Synology Disk Station 115) has my music

Comment

Uh - solved.
        The reason is that some files are suppressed by selecting "do not show lossy duplicates".
        Annoying.
        Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB​ with LMS 8.2.0 -- Plugins: Material Skin, MAI, Podcasts, Musik - folge mir, Ratings Light, Exclude Folders -- RPI 2 with a Hifiberry DAC+ running PCP -- 2x UE Smartradios running Firmware 8.0 sth -- 2xWin10 PCs with Squeezelite-X ​-- DSM 7.1 (Synology Disk Station 115) has my music

Comment

Working...
        X