Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

error when updating to LMS 8.3 on Raspberry Pi

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    error when updating to LMS 8.3 on Raspberry Pi

    I tried performing an update using the following command:

    sudo dpkg -i /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/updates/logitechmediaserver_8.3.0_all.deb

    I receive the following error:


    npacking logitechrnediaserver (8 . 3.0) over (8.2 . 0) .. .
    pkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of logitectunediaserver :
    logitectunediaserver depends on libcrypt -openssl-rsa-perl; however:
    Package libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl is not installed .

    pkg: error processing package logitectunediaserver ( --install) :
    dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
    Processing triggers f or systemd (24l-7-debl0u7) rrors were encountered while processing:
    logitechmediaserver

    Any advice?

    #2
    Originally posted by dbinder101 View Post
    I tried performing an update using the following command:

    sudo dpkg -i /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/updates/logitechmediaserver_8.3.0_all.deb

    I receive the following error:


    npacking logitechrnediaserver (8 . 3.0) over (8.2 . 0) .. .
    pkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of logitectunediaserver :
    logitectunediaserver depends on libcrypt -openssl-rsa-perl; however:
    Package libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl is not installed .

    pkg: error processing package logitectunediaserver ( --install) :
    dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
    Processing triggers f or systemd (24l-7-debl0u7) rrors were encountered while processing:
    logitechmediaserver

    Any advice?
    You could run

    Code:
    sudo apt -f install
    or

    Code:
    sudo apt install libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl
    and then repeat the install, or run

    Code:
    sudo apt install /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/updates/logitechmediaserver_8.3.0_all.deb

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Man in a van View Post
      You could run

      Code:
      sudo apt -f install
      or

      Code:
      sudo apt install libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl
      and then repeat the install, or run

      Code:
      sudo apt install /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/updates/logitechmediaserver_8.3.0_all.deb
      That worked, you are the man, Man...!!!

      Comment


        #4
        Glad to help, which one did you go for ?

        ronnie

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Man in a van View Post
          Glad to help, which one did you go for ?

          ronnie
          The sudo apt -f install command and then re-ran the the install command.

          Comment

          Working...
          X