Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

support for SSD1351 128x128 OLED screens

Hi,

Does LMS monitor support SSD1351 128x128 OLED screens?

I found this on LUMA.OLED for these screens. It would be great to get this working using LMSMonitor. Appreciate any inputs. Thanks.
    Last edited by sh1ntomi; 2022-02-08, 01:35.

Comment

Any updates, would love to have this working

Comment

I have trouble using LMS Monitor using along with 3.5 inch TFT.
        everytime I start LMS Monitor. MY LCD goes white but OLED display LMSMonitor. I want to use both LCD for jivelite screen and OLED for LMSmonitor.

I tried using command sudo ./lmsmonitor --name "piCorePlayer" -D19 -R22 -C24 -o6 -x0x3c -B1
        (For my LCD Data = 19, Reset=22 ChipSelect=24 as per LCDwiki)
        This time both works. But LCD displays (scanline short of thing, and reverse color like thing after every second)

How can I avoid conflicting LMS monitor with LCD screen?

Comment

Raspdac audiophonics oled

Hi,
          I use picoreplayer 8 and raspdac audiophonics with oled monochrome screen.
          I installed lmdmonitorpcp.tgz, and tar, as explained in github.
          Then reboot.
          But nothing happens.
          No bug in process but screen stays off.
          Any idea?

Comment

Hi David

shunte88's addin is far more functional, but if you can make do with just track info on the second screen, I've worked on an addin for the evosabre dac, and the oled addin is likely to still work I think. Not sure what the screen is on yours, so layouts might need fiddling. Anyway, if you want to get something going, you can have a read herehttps://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...AC-2xES9038Q2M...

I've posted the addins, and python files, and also complete PCP 8.1 32 and 64 bit images.

As I said, no huge bells and whistles and I'll be really interested if and when shunte88 is able to pick up this project again, but get something going with pcp at least. PM me if you want any help.

pete S

Edit : OK, seems to depend on which raspdac you have. If you've got the raspdacmini, with ssd1306 display, then this should work OK since that oled is supported by luma.oled. If you've got the raspdac with the winstar oled, then you're out of luck with my stuff I'm afraid. Mine is just adapted, tidied up and modernised from the original (and really messy) stuff audiophonics published for the evosabre.
            Last edited by psketch; 2022-05-22, 09:50.

Comment

Is there a way to be sure of the screen model?
              Picoreplayer 8. 0
              Squeezelite v1.9.9-1386-pCP

How can i find the error. The oled screen stays black.

Comment

Originally posted by davidscrat View Post
                Is there a way to be sure of the screen model?
                Picoreplayer 8. 0
                Squeezelite v1.9.9-1386-pCP

How can i find the error. The oled screen stays black.
                https://www.audiophonics.fr/fr/lecte...m-p-14577.html
                Hi David

So as not to confuse things, let's take this over to the other thread

https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?114706-piCorePlayer-7-on-Audiophonics-EVO-SABRE-Balanced-DAC-2xES9038Q2M/page8

Comment

Is pi zero w supported

Hello,

Could this be installed on 2 pi zeros and have them monitor a pi4 that is playing.

So maybe one shows by meters and one shows spectrum analyzer

Does this project work under the latest picoreplayer player version?

Does it matter if picoreplayer is 32bit or 64 bit is used?

Comment

Working...
                  X