Anyone want these (old SB3s and Booms)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want these (old SB3s and Booms)

Hi, I have three SB3's and two Booms that I'm willing to ship to a new home to anyone willing to pay for the shipping. I haven't tested them in a while but last I checked at least a couple of them worked normally and the others almost worked, meaning they would work for a while then crap out. I think likely some old components (caps?) are slowly dying. Anyway, if you want them please e-mail me at lanierb at gmail. Dusty photo here.

Where in the world are you (so that people can make an assessment on shipping costs or even local pickup)?

Maybe one of the repairers here could do with some stock of spare parts as well.
    Paul Webster
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

Comment

Hi! I’m interested in one of your boom

I’ll send you an email

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Do either of the remotes work? If so I'd love it. I have a working SB (1 or 2, not sure, was pre-Logitech purchase) but my remote only partially works. I've tried iPeng but I'm too much of a Neanderthal to figure out how to get that to work.

Comment

Working...
        X