New modified SqueezeAMP batch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Indeed - we are getting there. I probably have a few others through direct mails.
    Indeed - I had only emailed without posting on this thread, but maybe posting will help garner more attention! I'm in for 3. No battery needed. If it ends up that that's true across the board and they end up cheaper, I might go up a couple to 5 and overhaul all my players!

thank you!

Comment

Please add me too, just one without battery please, thank you
      3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in DS218+)

Comment

Hi Philippe!

Please add me to the lot with 3 regular ones !

Comment

Hi!
          Is it still availible?

Comment

Originally posted by Joch79 View Post
            Hi!
            Is it still availible?
            Not yet but I will do another batch soon
            LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Comment

Originally posted by Joch79 View Post
              Hi!
              Is it still availible?
              If you indicate here that you would like one or more, the moment they will be availible will come closer.

Comment

That's pretty cool. I'll have one please. I don't check in here often so I'll ping you my contacts if you do go ahead.

Comment

Just sent you an email that I would like one but posting here as well. Thanks for exploring a new batch!

Mike

Comment

Hi. I'll take 2, no battery, no power supply/charger, thanks!
                    Last edited by nickey; 2022-06-27, 13:20.

Comment

Will email but to add to the ‘public’ list, I’d like 2 if you still plan to make. UK or US ship. No battery and no power. Plan to use externally and mount with Transformer inside water proof enclosure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      3 of every player ever sold back to SLIMP3 (missed Booms)

Comment

+2 to the group order please

Hi Philippe,

long time thread lurker, came to ESP32-A1S via picoreplayer units.

I've sent you an email for two more SqueezeAmp units (full fat) but posting here for group peer pressure
                        Shipping to Australia.

regards
                        Kendrick

Comment

add me to the list pls

add me to the list for 1. Thanks.

-edfcmc

Comment

I’ll soon gather all the requests I’ve received so far but as said above, I think it’s enough for a batch. I’ll try to launch one during August, but I have no idea how long it will take because of ww supply issues (some components might behave very long les time). I already had difficulties last time due to end-of-life parts that I had to buy on Alibaba and had shipped locally. I hope it will still be doable.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
                            LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Comment

How to get in on the batch order?

Hello,

Just found this thread. How does someone get in on the batch order?

Comment

Originally posted by bengaldave View Post
                                Hello,

Just found this thread. How does someone get in on the batch order?

Let me know at SqueezeAMP @ outlook dot com

Comment

Working...
                                X