Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI: some tops with on/off switch do align correctly

See photo

Philipp asked that if yours is incorrect let him know he may have extra parts.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bengaldave; 2023-01-01, 18:14.

Comment

On the github there is a drawing of
      18350.stl

Is this meant to go inside of the boost case?

Or is this just stand alone

Comment

Originally posted by bengaldave View Post
        See photo

18350x3 (boost) or 18500x2 are perfect fit to go inside the thick case
        LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Comment

Happy 2023, what is the process for getting on the list for ordering a few SqueezeAMPs? If this isn't the correct thread, sorry for the hijacking.

Comment

Write an email to Philippe: SqueezeAMP @ outlook dot com

I don't know if there are any left from the latest batch, but if Philippe will do another batch, it's definitely worth waiting! Squeezeamp rocks!
            LMS 8.4 (Debian virtual machine on ESXi) - 3 x piCorePlayer on Raspberry Pi 3 - Yamaha RX-A840 - 2 x SqueezeAMP (boost version) - Squeezeplay on iMac at work (connected over vpn to home lms)

Comment

Originally posted by urknall View Post

I don't know if there are any left from the latest batch, but if Philippe will do another batch, it's definitely worth waiting! Squeezeamp rocks!
              E-mail sent, thank you very much!

Comment

I imagine I'm the only one who ran into this issue but FYI since I happen to have a web server on my ISP's internet router already responding on 192.168.4.1 I was getting stuck on the initial Squeezeamp connection to my wifi. The solution was to disconnect the ISP router while it switches from 192.168.4.1 to the DHCP IP provided via my wifi.

Comment

Originally posted by bengaldave View Post
                  FYI: some tops with on/off switch do align correctly

See photo

I think it is possible to fit the top cover upside down, in which case the switch would clash with the IR because it gets shifted to the other side.
                  3 of every player ever sold back to SLIMP3 (missed Booms)

Comment

Originally posted by yeomanspc View Post
                    I think it is possible to fit the top cover upside down, in which case the switch would clash with the IR because it gets shifted to the other side.
                    wouldn't?

Comment

Originally posted by urknall View Post

I agree...very nicely designed and made player...hardware, software and case are all impressive...the documentation says it's not a professional design but it seems pretty dang awesome to me!

Boot time is about 10 seconds...which is faster than any other LMS player I have. Plays and synchronises fine. Amazing that such a small board can power external speakers. Components get to about 30°c at the (relatively low) volumes I've tried so far. Do not assemble the case when you're tired...it's challenging! The top plate can indeed be flipped so that the on/off switch and the IR receiver both fit.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                      X