Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annonce: Plugin pour Radio France (FIP, France Musique et Mouv')

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for your comments.
    I was just thinking what would be more french about it, but leaving as it is fits me as well.
    In France we also use "Replay" for TV programs, don't know if it's genuine English so far.
    2 Touch, 2 Radios, Squeezeplay
    Synology DS213 w/ LMS v.8
    Mac Pro /MacOS High-Sierra & HP Probook 450 G5 /Manjaro Linux

Comment

Hi Paul, starting from today Fip Reggae and Fip Rock do not show anymore information tracks, as Fip anp Fip Nouveau do show it. I check this morning and right now, and it shows station logo and name only. Maybe some change within the metadata streams?
      2 Touch, 2 Radios, Squeezeplay
      Synology DS213 w/ LMS v.8
      Mac Pro /MacOS High-Sierra & HP Probook 450 G5 /Manjaro Linux

Comment

I think it is their problem.
        No tracks shown in their app or on their web site either.
        Tout l'univers musical de FIP, sélection de titres Jazz, Electro, Rock, Pop, Groove et bien plus. Écoutez la radio en direct et les radios thématiques.

I expect they will resolve it and things will start working again, as if by magic.
        Paul Webster
        Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
        and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

Comment

Annoce: Plugin pour Radio France (FIP, France Musique et Mouv')

I just tried FIP Reggae and it was working well.

The usual reason for track data not showing via the plugin when it is working on the Radio France/FIP site is the date/time being wrong on the LMS server machine.
          Paul Webster
          Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
          and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

Comment

Text over - run

Paul I've always had this text over-run in the Plugin/Settings page in the classic interface, not tried on material.

Thought I'd mention it as it's the same on the Radio Now Playing beta that I just loaded.

Couldn't send a picture in the PM mode.

Comment

Looks like you have increased the font size in the browser.
              In any case - I would agree that even at 100% it is not pretty.
              I simply give the fields to LMS settings handler to display them without anything special but I'll try to remember to take a look to see if I can do something about it.
              Won't be quick though.
              Paul Webster

Comment

Comment faire pour chercher un podcast spécifique sur France Culture ?
                Je cherche ce Podcast: Deviendrions-nous plus violents ?
                de trois épisodes
                mais je trouve seulement les derniers Podcast disponible depuis les derniers 8 jours.
                Last edited by mftech; 2021-09-09, 02:53.
                Tête à FLAC

2 X SB Classic
                2 X SB2
                1 X SB Boom
                2 X SB Touch
                3 X SBRadio
                1 X Transporter
                1 X Duet + Remote
                4 X Rpi+ Picoreplayer
                2 X Chromecast
                1 X Chromecast Audio
                1 X Atoll ST100
                1 X Merging NADAC

All devices connected via CeolBOX server aka The Musical Box
                Using OrangeSqueeze and Material Skin Plug-in to remote all my connected devices.

Comment

Je n'ai pas de podcast dans le plugin. Je n'ai que des flux en direct et des émissions programmées. Si vous savez quand le programme est activé, vous pouvez parcourir les programmes pour ce jour via le menu.

Vous pouvez augmenter le nombre de jours proposés via les paramètres du plugin.

Ce serait bien d'avoir une fonction de recherche dans le plugin, mais mon souci est que les données ne sont pas facilement disponibles auprès de Radio France, donc le plugin devrait récupérer toutes les grilles de programmes. Il faut que je détermine comment ils le font dans leur site web.
                  Paul Webster

Comment

Found this

Violence fondatrice, violence gratuite, violence vindicative, violence sociale, violences policières : La violence ne cesse de tarauder la vie sociale. Elle a valeur de baromètre de nos inquiétudes démocratiques. D’où le projet de cette série qui propose…

It gives the broadcast dates

ronnie

Edit: I could not find a RSS feed for France Culture Podcasts. There are, of course the smart phone apps (which might use RSS)

I tried using Philippe's Plugin "Podcast Extensions) and selected Apple/iTunes (changing LMS language to French) but without success

I have the Radio France app on my iPhone, found the podcast in a couple of minutes. No clue how to extract the RSS feed
                    Last edited by Man in a van; 2021-09-09, 10:53. Reason: added info

Comment

Originally posted by mherger View Post
                      > Looks like you have increased the font size in the browser.
                      > In any case - I would agree that even at 100% it is not pretty.
                      > I simply give the fields to LMS settings handler to display them without
                      > anything special but I'll try to remember to take a look to see if I can
                      > do something about it.

Why don't you use the strings as the labels for the checkbox? The
                      "Enable" is a bit redundant and thus could easily be replaced with the
                      descriptions.
                      Currently it looks like this:
                      Code:
                      	[% WRAPPER setting title="PLUGIN_RADIONOWPLAYING_SHOWPROGIMAGE" desc="PLUGIN_RADIONOWPLAYING_SHOWPROGIMAGE_DESC" %]

<div class="prefDesc">[% "ENABLE" | string %]
                      			<input name="pref_showprogimage" type="checkbox" [% IF prefs.pref_showprogimage %] checked [% END %]>
                      		</div>

[% END %]
                      which I expect I based on someone else's plugin from years ago. I assume that the issue is that some of my text strings are longer than expected by LMS and it does not resize the section of the UI that it is trying to put it into.

What are you suggesting that it could/should be?
                      Paul Webster

Comment

I could also shorten the strings ... since the full information is in the help section.
                        Paul Webster

Comment

Paul, I've been using this plugin for a while now, mainly for the main FIP channel, and also FIP Jazz and FIP Reggae. Those are all first rate services with some excellent music.

Not sure how I missed Musique, but I just stumbled on that, too, and I'm really enjoying that. It's right up there with some of the best streaming services, in my opinion.

However, unlike the other channels I mentioned, which show artist and title, Musique only shows the name of the show.

It would save me some Shazam-ing if there was a way to get artist and title for Musique. Is it possible? Or maybe I'm just not looking in the right place or missing some setting?

Oh, and one other thought while I'm on—is the Radio France/FIP set of stations not a prime candidate for including in your wonderful Radio Now Playing plugin?

Merci pour tout votre excellent travail ici!

Comment

Merci.

Je suis à peu près sûr qu'ils avaient l'habitude d'avoir des informations sur les morceaux dans les programmes de France Musique, mais il semble qu'ils aient cessé de les fournir. J'ai vérifié avec l'application Radio France et aussi leur site Web et aucun des emplacements n'affiche les informations de piste pour le programme en cours de diffusion. Les stations affiliées, comme Le Jazz, affichent des informations sur les pistes dans le plugin.

Le plan est de déplacer éventuellement le plugin vers Radio Now Playing mais c'est l'un des plus compliqués à faire et je l'ai reporté.
                            Paul Webster

Comment

OK, thanks Paul, and (thanks to Google Translate!) understood. I'm English, but upon searching I could only find this thread for the Radio France plugin. Is there one in 3rd Party Software, perhaps, that I've missed?

Comment

Aha ... je pourrais peut-être l'obtenir pour des émissions qui sont également disponibles sous forme de podcasts ... expérimentation inattendue en cours ...

en Anglais
                                Paul Webster

Comment

Working...
                                X