Cannot connect the pcp welcome page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot connect the pcp welcome page

i have just installed pcp in pi3 and connected with ethernet, IP address can be found but browser cannot connect when i pasted the IP, even pcp.local doesnt work.The green light blinked for 1 minute then didnt turn on. I didn't use proxy server. Can you please let me know where goes wrong? Thanks

Originally posted by monster7 View Post
    i have just installed pcp in pi3 and connected with ethernet, IP address can be found but browser cannot connect when i pasted the IP, even pcp.local doesnt work.The green light blinked for 1 minute then didnt turn on. I didn't use proxy server. Can you please let me know where goes wrong? Thanks
    How did you install PCP to the card? Did you unzip it before burning it?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Living Room: Touch or Squeezelite (Pi3B) > Topping E30 > Audiolab 8000A > Monitor Audio S5 + BK200-XLS DF
    Bedroom: Radio
    Bathroom: Radio

Comment

If you have an IP address it means pCP is up and running, has a network connection, and has found your DHCP server. A good start.

If you can't connect to pCP web GUI, my guess would be a networking issue.

Comment

Originally posted by slartibartfast View Post
        How did you install PCP to the card? Did you unzip it before burning it?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
        Win32 Disk Imager, yes unzip

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Erskine View Post
          If you have an IP address it means pCP is up and running, has a network connection, and has found your DHCP server. A good start.

If you can't connect to pCP web GUI, my guess would be a networking issue.
          thanks, i will try the Setup Wifi without ethernet

Comment

Finally successful connection after some trial and error, many thanks

Comment

Working...
            X