Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change IP adress

Hi,

Where to change the IP adress ? I searched into Pcp main page but not found ?
    should I do that from Terminal ?

Thanks

Originally posted by PaulH View Post
    Hi,

Where to change the IP adress ? I searched into Pcp main page but not found ?
    should I do that from Terminal ?

Thanks
    Why would you want to? The easiest way is to reserve an IP address on your router.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Living Room: Touch or Squeezelite (Pi3B) > Topping E30 > Audiolab 8000A > Monitor Audio S5 + BK200-XLS DF
    Bedroom: Radio
    Bathroom: Radio

Comment

pCP defaults to getting its IP address via DHCP - typically this is from your LAN router/hub/access-point.

You can set a static IP address by enabling the "Beta" functions at the bottom of the web interface and then choosing "Static IP" on the pCP Main page.

However (and from the More notes)
      "The recommended method to set a static IP address is to map the MAC address to an IP address in your router.

This option allows you to set a static IP for network interface.

You will need to re-install static IP after an insitu update."
      Paul Webster
      Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
      and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Webster View Post
        pCP defaults to getting its IP address via DHCP - typically this is from your LAN router/hub/access-point.

You can set a static IP address by enabling the "Beta" functions at the bottom of the web interface and then choosing "Static IP" on the pCP Main page.

However (and from the More notes)
        "The recommended method to set a static IP address is to map the MAC address to an IP address in your router.

This option allows you to set a static IP for network interface.

You will need to re-install static IP after an insitu update."
        Perfect, thanks !

Comment

Working...
        X