piCorePlayer repositories not available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

piCorePlayer repositories not available

I have "internet access" but the internet does not seem to be accessible. See below
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pCP internet error.png
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	1579131
    I have also lost myapps in LMS. Removed LMS to reinstall it but now LMS repository is not accessible either. Nothing has changed in my network. Rebooting does not make any difference. Any suggestions?
    Matt
    SqueezeBoxes: 2 x piCorePlayers
    Server: One of the piCorePlayers
    Livingroom: pCP, Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap/110/Headline amp, B&W CM2 speakers
    Dining: piCorePlayer, Steljes NS3 active speakers

In piCorePlayer, Main Page, Additional Functions - Extensions, I can see that I have access to the piCorePlayer repository (https://repo.picoreplayer.org/repo/)

I therefore think the problem is with your network, for example firewall blocking the access, or possibly a hick-up by a virus scanner. If you didn't change anything in your network, maybe your Internet Service Provider (ISP) did something?

Best regards,
    Claus

Comment

Originally posted by cfuttrup View Post
      In piCorePlayer, Main Page, Additional Functions - Extensions, I can see that I have access to the piCorePlayer repository (https://repo.picoreplayer.org/repo/)

I therefore think the problem is with your network, for example firewall blocking the access, or possibly a hick-up by a virus scanner. If you didn't change anything in your network, maybe your Internet Service Provider (ISP) did something?

Best regards,
      Claus
      You were right, it was something about the network connection. I had allocated an IP for the Raspberry Pi in my router. I removed it and tried setting it with DHCP but allowing the router to pick the IP - still the same problem. Then allocated a different IP and tried again - lo and behold, back to normal.

Networking seems to be a lottery sometimes!
      Matt
      SqueezeBoxes: 2 x piCorePlayers
      Server: One of the piCorePlayers
      Livingroom: pCP, Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap/110/Headline amp, B&W CM2 speakers
      Dining: piCorePlayer, Steljes NS3 active speakers

Comment

Working...
      X