Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announce: Material Skin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is the functionality highlighted below new? Noticed it when I could no longer drag the "On MySqueezebox" folder to the bottom of my "Favorites" list:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	1632714

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Apesbrain
      Is the functionality highlighted below new? Noticed it when I could no longer drag the "On MySqueezebox" folder to the bottom of my "Favorites" list:
      No.

      Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by slartibartfast

        I thought it looked short.

        [ATTACH]n1632654[/ATTACH]
        I've made a small change for this, would be good if someone could test the git/master version to confirm. If it does fix the issue, there also might be a way to speed up adding the list to the queue. Currently it will add each item one-by-one, but for Qobuz and YouTube a faster method is used (where I just pass the ID of the list to LMS) - but this breaks Spotty, hence not always used. If someone can try the git/master version, then making a change to test the faster method is trivial.
        Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by cpd73

          I've made a small change for this, would be good if someone could test the git/master version to confirm. If it does fix the issue, there also might be a way to speed up adding the list to the queue. Currently it will add each item one-by-one, but for Qobuz and YouTube a faster method is used (where I just pass the ID of the list to LMS) - but this breaks Spotty, hence not always used. If someone can try the git/master version, then making a change to test the faster method is trivial.
          Gosh, I hope I understand correctly what the original issue was, testing latest commit to git/master version (c7f2fa,) using Qobuz as I don't subscribe to Tidal, and everything seems fine.
          Living Room: SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU > VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans cables > B&W 804 speakers
          Laptop: System76 Galago + Ubuntu 18.04 + Squeezelite + Epiphany/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
          Bedroom: RPi Zero W + Squeezelite > miniBOSS DAC HAT > Bose SoundLink Revolve
          Phone: Pixel 6a + Termux/Squeezelite + Material APK > Senn IE80 earbuds
          Server: System76 Meerkat + Pop!_OS 22.04 + LMS 8.4

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ron F.

            Gosh, I hope I understand correctly what the original issue was, testing latest commit to git/master version (c7f2fa,) using Qobuz as I don't subscribe to Tidal, and everything seems fine.
            Thanks, but I think the issue was just with Tidal. Or were there add/play all buttons missing for Qobuz in 3.2.0 that are now there in git/master?
            Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by cpd73

              Thanks, but I think the issue was just with Tidal. Or were there add/play all buttons missing for Qobuz in 3.2.0 that are now there in git/master?
              I don't think they were ever missing in Qobuz, so I didn't give useful info!
              Living Room: SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU > VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans cables > B&W 804 speakers
              Laptop: System76 Galago + Ubuntu 18.04 + Squeezelite + Epiphany/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
              Bedroom: RPi Zero W + Squeezelite > miniBOSS DAC HAT > Bose SoundLink Revolve
              Phone: Pixel 6a + Termux/Squeezelite + Material APK > Senn IE80 earbuds
              Server: System76 Meerkat + Pop!_OS 22.04 + LMS 8.4

              Comment


              • Originally posted by cpd73

                Thanks, but I think the issue was just with Tidal. Or were there add/play all buttons missing for Qobuz in 3.2.0 that are now there in git/master?
                The add/play all buttons are there for Qobuz in 3.2.0, and work well.

                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                Sam

                Comment


                • I have updated to 3.2.0 and I am seeing this on Windows and iOS instances ?? Obviously clicking / tapping does nothing but is it's visibility intentional?

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	295
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	1632917
                  Jim



                  VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
                  Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
                  Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
                  Dining Room SB Radio
                  Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
                  Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
                  Guest Room Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by d6jg
                    I have updated to 3.2.0 and I am seeing this on Windows and iOS instances ?? Obviously clicking / tapping does nothing but is it's visibility intentional?​
                    Nope that's a bug Will fix for 3.2.1

                    [Edit] I use the APK on Android, and Melodeon on Linux and both of these use this menu item - hence I never noticed it appearing when it should not.
                    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by cpd73

                      Nope that's a bug Will fix for 3.2.1

                      [Edit] I use the APK on Android, and Melodeon on Linux and both of these use this menu item - hence I never noticed it appearing when it should not.
                      I had guessed that
                      Jim



                      VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
                      Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
                      Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
                      Dining Room SB Radio
                      Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
                      Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
                      Guest Room Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes

                      Comment


                      • Is it possible to change multiple | characters to dots on the now playing screen?

                        See (https://forums.slimdevices.com/forum...25#post1632925) for the background to this.

                        Thanks.
                        Location 1: LMS 8.3 on Win 10 Brix Server, x3 SB Radios, x1 Touch, x1 Controller : Location 2: LMS 8.3 on Win 10 Brix Server, x2 SB Radios, x1 Duet Receiver, x1 Controller : Alexa Mediaserver Smart Skill, Material Android, SqueezeliteX control

                        Comment


                        • Hi, I asked a couple of weeks ago about getting the android apk to work on Android Auto and cant see any replies. Is it possable? .

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by carldickson
                            Hi, I asked a couple of weeks ago about getting the android apk to work on Android Auto and cant see any replies. Is it possable? .
                            I'm guesssing no one replied, as no one knows - at least I don't. Why don't you just try and see? As to how you do this, sorry but don't use Android Auto.
                            Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

                            Comment


                            • I believe there is a whole approvals process for AA apps, to avoid drivers being distracted and all that. So unless you do some sort of creative side-loading flags or whatever is required, I would assume "no".

                              Comment


                              • Great work on MS, I have a question about the behaviour of the apps vs extras menus. I have a DSP plugin that I wrote where the controls are attached to the extras menu. When opened in Material Skin on PC this opens full screen as do all the extras, whereas the application menu only appears in the left panel. On the vanilla UI they both behave in the same way. Is there a reason for this difference? I would prefer the split screen approach, particularly as I am looking at putting clipping monitoring in at some point and it would be useful to see the playlist vs any clipped tracks.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎