Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PiCore and HiFiBerry Dac+ and Amp

Hi

Squeezelite is running on my Raspberry3b fine.
    I wanna change from 'Headphones' to 'HiFiBerry Dac+ and Amp' by 'Audio Output device settings' and click 'Save'.
    After the reboot Squeezelite is not running anymore.
    In the mainpage a 'Restart' of Squeezelite does not help.
    When I change back to 'Headphones' Squeezelite is immidiatly running again.
    It worked fine for 2 years.

Who knows what to do with this problem?

Thanks
    Peet

If the device that Squeezelite is told to use is not found then Squeezelite will exit.
    There might be other reasons but that is the most likely in this situation.

What do you see listed when you click on "More" beside the "Output setting" on the pCP Squeezelite page?
    Paul Webster
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

Comment

Hoi Paul

I'm going to look when I am at home.

Regards Peet

Comment

Hoi Paul

I'm trying to use an attachment. I uploaded it but don't know if it's going well. Sorry

Regards Peet[
        Attached Files

Comment

I have never used a Hifiberry card - but my first guess us that the card is not connected properly to the 40 pins on the RPi.

Does it work if you install a different operating system on the SD card?
          Paul Webster
          Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
          and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

Comment

i recently had a similar problem, turned out the hifiberry card was dead.

moving it to another pi and PcP install caused squeezelite to keep exiting. Trying a different card on the original Pi and PCP worked fine
            PiCorePlayer 8.2 on Allo Digi One Signature (Lounge)
            PiCorePlayer 8.2 with Hifiberry Digi+ Material running on PI for control (Office)
            PiCorePlayer 8.2 with pi official touchscreen and Hifiberry DAC+(Kitchen)
            Radio (Bedroom)
            PiCorePlayer 8.2 with Allo BOSS DAC (Bedroom)
            PiCorePlayer 8.2 with Hifiberry AMP+. Squeezelite=x for control (Garage)
            PiCorePlayer 8.2 with Hifiberry AMP+(Patio 2)
            PiCorePlayer 8.2 with Hifiberry AMP+(Patio 2)

LMS 8.3 on unRaid 6.11.5 Server (Seneca HDS)

Comment

Hi markiii and Paul

The connection is not the problem.
              I took another Pi and squeezelike was also not running anymore after installing the HifiBerry.
              So markiii is right and I'll buy another HifiBerry.
              Thanks for your help.

Bye Peet

Comment

Working...
              X