ESPMUSE LUXE Speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Orange View Post
    ESP Muse Luxe - Tragbare Bluetooth-Lautsprecher – Raspiaudio https://www.amazon.de/dp/B09N3S9S29/...9DWSKEEEQYGKFC

Gesendet von meinem SM-G996B mit Tapatalk
    Weird that a search doesn't find that. Out of stock anyway.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Living Room: Touch or Squeezelite (Pi3B) > Topping E30 > Audiolab 8000A > Monitor Audio S5 + BK200-XLS DF
    Bedroom: Radio
    Bathroom: Radio

Comment

I think that the default search only shows items that they are willing to deliver to the configured address ... so maybe they hid it thinking that you want it delivered to the UK.

I heard that mine is going to be fulfilled by Amazon UK some time next week.
      I ordered it on 12th direct from the raspiaudio site (before they put in redirects to Amazon for purchases).
      Paul Webster
      Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
      and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

Comment

Just ordered from amazon.es - delivery on Friday
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Webster View Post
          I think that the default search only shows items that they are willing to deliver to the configured address ... so maybe they hid it thinking that you want it delivered to the UK.

I heard that mine is going to be fulfilled by Amazon UK some time next week.
          I ordered it on 12th direct from the raspiaudio site (before they put in redirects to Amazon for purchases).
          Maybe. I couldn't find it on amazon.es either.

Living Room: Touch or Squeezelite (Pi3B) > Topping E30 > Audiolab 8000A > Monitor Audio S5 + BK200-XLS DF

Comment

I just see "No disponible por el momento" similar to France and Germany. Something else to blame on Brexit.

Comment

Originally posted by RoscoP13 View Post
              Hi ! Amazon USA and UK approved the product. So it should be available there end of next week
              Sorry no white version is scheduled, but you can get “any color so long as it is black” 🙂
              Any word from Amazon Canada?

Comment

I want one of these!
                But I am on Santiago, Chile….

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by castalla View Post
                  Just ordered from amazon.es - delivery on Friday
                  Speaker number 2,678,438 ?
                  LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Comment

Originally posted by philippe_44 View Post
                    Speaker number 2,678,438 ?
                    Don't be silly... It will only be number 2,678,437.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Mine is delivered and up and running after second attempt to load the bin file. Beside that I can't get the equalizer plugin running. Somehow does not show sliders at all in lms.
                      SqueezeBoxes: 1x Transporter (Living room) 1x SB2 (shed), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Study 2), few spare unit's (SB2, SB3, Boom, Touch)
                      Server: LMS on Pi3B+ 8.1.2 on PcP 7.0.1
                      Network: Draytek, Netgear Smart Switch 24p, Ubiquiti PoE, 3x Ubiquity

Comment

Mine was delivered this evening, a day earlier than expected. Ordered on Raspiaudio web site (probably one of the last), delivered by Amazon.

Loading the file was easy - the tutorial omits the detail on installing esptool on Ubuntu (pip install esptool).

Unit is nicely finished and the sound is good for its size. I'll fiddle later with equaliser. Good value.

Comment

Mine went alright, same experience as board beside the fact W10 does not native recognize the usb to RS232 device so you have manually download and install this driver.
                          Then yesterday suddenly player was silent. Despite full charge today its not doing anything at the moment. Need some time to figure out what is going on.
                          SqueezeBoxes: 1x Transporter (Living room) 1x SB2 (shed), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Study 2), few spare unit's (SB2, SB3, Boom, Touch)
                          Server: LMS on Pi3B+ 8.1.2 on PcP 7.0.1
                          Network: Draytek, Netgear Smart Switch 24p, Ubiquiti PoE, 3x Ubiquity

Comment

Got mine today, 2 days delivery. Managed to flash with Mac.
                            Plugin SqueezeESP32 installed, see no equalizer either.

Code:
                            brew install python - brew install esptool - esptool.py -p /dev/tty.usbserial-023721E8 write_flash 0x0 squeezeliteML.bin
                            LMS 8.4 on MacbookPro 11.1 from 2014 running Ubuntu Budgie | 1x Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W + moOde 7 UPnP as USB-Player + TEAC UD-501 USB-DAC + Phonitor Mini Headphone Amplifier + AKG K812 headphones | 4x Squeezbox Radio | 1x Raspbery Pi4 + Allo Boss 2 + Marantz PM 8000 + B&W Nautilus 805

Comment

Mine arrived early as well. Flashing squeezelite was no problem, neither was changing WiFi.

Getting it to talk to my LMS is a different matter entirely. Not picking it up at all.
                              DecTenToo

Server - LMS 8.3.0 - Synology DS918 and RasPi4
                              SB3 x5, Touch x1

Comment

Working...
                              X