Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotty problems?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Spotty problems?

    > Detail
    > Spotify Family Account
    > no Client ID in Spotty


    I strongly suggest you get a client ID, as lack of it is known to cause
    problems. And those problems would often be seemingly random.

  • #2
    Spotty problems?

    Hi,

    Today I found out that my Spotty is no longer working. It was okay a couple
    of days ago.

    I upgraded the Spotty plugin, re-established account authorization, but
    still nothing. I can browse etc. but when I try to play a song it it skips
    through all songs of the playlist and halts at the end.

    Did anything change?

    Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 - 1627922070 @ Tue Aug 3 11:39:20 CEST
    Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
    Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
    Perl Version: 5.28.1 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int

    -- Johan

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      Hi,

      Today I found out that my Spotty is no longer working. It was okay a couple
      of days ago.

      I upgraded the Spotty plugin, re-established account authorization, but
      still nothing. I can browse etc. but when I try to play a song it it skips
      through all songs of the playlist and halts at the end.

      Did anything change?

      Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 - 1627922070 @ Tue Aug 3 11:39:20 CEST
      Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
      Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
      Perl Version: 5.28.1 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int

      -- Johan
      This might help. In Spotty settings tick the box for the fallback server.


      Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
      Living Room: Touch or Squeezelite (Pi3B) > Topping E30 > Audiolab 8000A > Monitor Audio S5 + BK200-XLS DF
      Bedroom: Radio
      Bathroom: Radio

      Comment


      • #4
        Spotty problems?

        On Fri, 15 Jul 2022 19:22:31 +0000, slartibartfast
        <slartibartfast.anmc9z (AT) no-mx (DOT) forums.slimdevices.com> wrote:

        > This might help. In Spotty settings tick the box for the
        > fallback server.
        > https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=1053868


        That does, indeed fix it...

        Any idea what is going on?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          On Fri, 15 Jul 2022 19:22:31 +0000, slartibartfast
          <slartibartfast.anmc9z (AT) no-mx (DOT) forums.slimdevices.com> wrote:

          > This might help. In Spotty settings tick the box for the
          > fallback server.
          > https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=1053868


          That does, indeed fix it...

          Any idea what is going on?
          Not really but it seems to be spreading slowly across Europe.

          Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
          Living Room: Touch or Squeezelite (Pi3B) > Topping E30 > Audiolab 8000A > Monitor Audio S5 + BK200-XLS DF
          Bedroom: Radio
          Bathroom: Radio

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by slartibartfast View Post
            Not really but it seems to be spreading slowly across Europe.

            Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
            Same problem here in Finland now.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by slartibartfast View Post
              Not really but it seems to be spreading slowly across Europe.

              Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
              I have the same problem. Just in the past week or two.
              Based in UK, I already had the fallback AP box ticked in the Spotty settings, so sadly that's not the answer in my case.
              Playback in Spotify mobile app is fine.

              Detail
              Spotify Family Account
              no Client ID in Spotty

              LMS Version: 8.2.0 - 1621831622 @ Mon May 24 07:15:20 CEST 2021
              on a ReadyNAS...

              Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
              Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
              Perl Version: 5.20.2 - arm-linux-gnueabi-thread-multi-64int

              ---------
              quick edit, having found @monocle's post - https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...=1#post1054694

              Unticking the Fallback AP checkbox in Spotty has solved the problem for me, at least for now.
              Last edited by clockwatcher; 2022-08-28, 11:16. Reason: update - solved problem

              Comment

              Working...
              X