PDA

View Full Version : Artwork again:-(

btscott
2013-10-02, 20:03
Sorry to bring this up again, but I cannot figure out what is going on with my artwork. It once worked. Lately nothing works and I have not changed anything. I have all my CD's burned as FLAC files. Each album is in its own directory and each directory has a album artwork file called cover.jpg. I have rescanned several times with no artwork showing. I have no problem playing music though.

I have a Logitech Transporter and 2 Squeezebox controllers with a Duet remote and also use Android Squeezebox app on phone and tablet.

Would appreciate any help on whats going on.

garym
2013-10-03, 04:21
Sorry to bring this up again, but I cannot figure out what is going on with my artwork. It once worked. Lately nothing works and I have not changed anything. I have all my CD's burned as FLAC files. Each album is in its own directory and each directory has a album artwork file called cover.jpg. I have rescanned several times with no artwork showing. I have no problem playing music though.

I have a Logitech Transporter and 2 Squeezebox controllers with a Duet remote and also use Android Squeezebox app on phone and tablet.

Would appreciate any help on whats going on.

odd, as this should work. I assume you've done a "clear and rescan" and not just a "new and changed"

Mnyb
2013-10-03, 04:31
What server version ? >7.7.3 solves an artwork cache bug (growing huge)

If clear and rescan dont work do the cache cleanup from the controll panel .

btscott
2013-10-03, 11:28
What server version ? >7.7.3 solves an artwork cache bug (growing huge)

If clear and rescan dont work do the cache cleanup from the controll panel .

It's working now. I am running 7.7.3 and clearing the cache worked. Thank you for the help.