PDA

View Full Version : SB2 and SB3 going for free in Camden, London

willm
2013-08-24, 13:16
Hi - I've got an old SB2 and SB3 both with remotes, but only one with a power supply. I live in Camden in London. If anyone is interested it them then let me know and they're yours! I haven't used them for years, but I'd rather someone got some use out of them if possible.

jimbobvfr400
2013-08-24, 20:22
Awesome offer that I'd have loved to have taken you up on, however I'm oop north in Yorkshire and shortly going to get on a plane to Spain for a week.

You might want to check the value of the SB3 as it's still a bloody good device and might come as a surprise when you see what they go for on eBay. Maybe that's just me being a Yorkshire man :-)

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

danco
2013-08-24, 23:20
You're local to me. I don't really need another SB, and I expect you will find some people really interested. But if the alternative was to dump them I would certainly take them.

I'm on holiday till the end of the week.

didjean
2013-08-25, 00:36
Hi - I've got an old SB2 and SB3 both with remotes, but only one with a power supply. I live in Camden in London. If anyone is interested it them then let me know and they're yours! I haven't used them for years, but I'd rather someone got some use out of them if possible.

If both are perfectly working, I would even pay for them. But I am located in BE and my next visit to London is in October. Let me know.

willm
2013-08-25, 08:01
Thanks for getting back to me chaps - I think I'm going to stick them on ebay as a job lot. Sorry for the red herring!