PDA

View Full Version : Help adjusting volume - SB Classic

nitrous
2013-08-17, 06:14
Hi, I have just moved my SB Classic from the main system where it went >dac>preamp>power amp, and now using RCA's out to power amp. The sound is full blast and the volume seems to make no difference. I may have set it to fixed years ago and can't for the lfe of me find a way to alter it on mysequeezbox.com or the unit itself.

Any help much appreciated.

Apesbrain
2013-08-17, 07:10
Open web interface (http://server_ip:9000):

1. Check if your volume is locked (Settings (lower right) > Player > [Select player] > Audio); I don't recall if SB3 had this option
2. Check your Plugins (Settings > Plugins) for any apps that control volume, e.g. Reset Volume, VolumeLock

nitrous
2013-08-17, 10:27
Hi, thanks for reply, sorted it now. I was trying to access setting on line via 'system preferences' advanced settings. When I logged in to my squeezebox.com directly it gave me the settings option to change volume to remote control. All sorted now....hope the speakers survived :)

Cheers

LisbyOrtiz
2013-08-29, 06:44
Open web interface

1. Check if your volume is locked (Settings (lower right) > Player > [Select player] > Audio); I don't recall if SB3 had this option
2. Check your Plugins (Settings > Plugins) for any apps that control volume, e.g. Reset Volume, VolumeLock

Thanks! Even I couldn't figure out how to do it. Sorted out things now. ;)