PDA

View Full Version : Getting a Squeeze device separated from a mysqueeze account?

jmpage2
2013-08-13, 14:03
So, I bought a Squeezebox Boom used on eBay. It's in good shape and working well but I can't connect it for internet music services to mysb account as the device is already associated with the old users account.

I IM'd him on eBay but have not heard back from him. Is there any other way to dis-associate the device from his account so I can use it fully?

garym
2013-08-13, 14:23
So, I bought a Squeezebox Boom used on eBay. It's in good shape and working well but I can't connect it for internet music services to mysb account as the device is already associated with the old users account.

I IM'd him on eBay but have not heard back from him. Is there any other way to dis-associate the device from his account so I can use it fully?

call logitech customer service. have the Mac address from bottom/back of BOOM. Logitech can remove the Boom from the old account.

jmpage2
2013-08-13, 16:47
Thanks for the advice, I did as you suggested and it was surprisingly easy, they even associated with my account for me so I didn't have to do any setup.

garym
2013-08-13, 16:51
Thanks for the advice, I did as you suggested and it was surprisingly easy, they even associated with my account for me so I didn't have to do any setup.

perfect. that's they way it should work, but you never know who picks up the phone at customer support. "Squeezebox Boom? What is that?"