PDA

View Full Version : MOG issues

gocubs42
2013-08-03, 05:56
For the last two days issues with MOG via LMS skips songs due to time outs, or the album just doesn't start to play. I stopped and restarted the server,the Touch and IPeng with no success. Playing MOG from the browser on my Mac works just great....anyone else having issues? Any thoughts to a fix?

Viventis
2013-08-03, 06:09
For the last two days issues with MOG via LMS skips songs due to time outs, or the album just doesn't start to play. I stopped and restarted the server,the Touch and IPeng with no success. Playing MOG from the browser on my Mac works just great....anyone else having issues? Any thoughts to a fix?I also had a problem with MOG 8 days ago. It seems to be working again.

gocubs42
2013-08-03, 07:22
No I'm still having problems via lms with MOG. No every time but enough failures to cause frustration

jhonsberger@msn.com
2013-08-07, 14:06
MOG is ultimately gonna shut down and Beats will start up their Daisy music service .

i would suggest looking at Spotify with Triode's plugin as an alternative

I really don't give MOG much more time,IMHO

gocubs42
2013-08-08, 05:26
I haven't heard anything about this.....really bad news I really like MOG when it works....Yesterday no problems with MOG. I didn't change a thing....but hey no delay's....thanks for the information

Hughie
2013-08-08, 08:45
I listen to MOG everyday with my various Duets and haven't noticed any problems of late. I usually run them through MySqueezebox.com instead of the LMS though. Perhaps that's worth a try?

hoffsta
2013-08-15, 12:28
Slightly off topic- is there a way to choose a genre based radio station with the MOG app? I can't see that anywhere.

It's too bad MOG will be going away, I really don't want to spend $10/month for Spotify when $5/month on MOG does the same.