PDA

View Full Version : How to reset Transporter without a remote?

Squeezed_Rotel
2013-08-01, 07:10
How can I do a Factory Reset or xilix reset if the remote doesn't work.
I installed LMS 7.7.2 after running 7.3.4 for four years now, and now the remote dosen't work...Transporter works perfect with iPeng or Webui, not with remote.
TIA
John

kidstypike
2013-08-01, 07:32
How can I do a Factory Reset or xilix reset if the remote doesn't work.
I installed LMS 7.7.2 after running 7.3.4 for four years now, and now the remote dosen't work...Transporter works perfect with iPeng or Webui, not with remote.
TIA
John

On the web gui > Settings > Player tab > Transporter > Remote > is "Slim Devices Remote" checked?

Squeezed_Rotel
2013-08-01, 07:45
On the web gui > Settings > Player tab > Transporter > Remote > is "Slim Devices Remote" checked?

Yes, and then I tried removing check, restarting, then re-checked the boxes.

bpa
2013-08-01, 07:51
Have you checked the remote is working - while pressing a button - look at the remote control's front through a digitial camera - IR signal shows up as white.

Squeezed_Rotel
2013-08-01, 08:07
Have you checked the remote is working - while pressing a button - look at the remote control's front through a digitial camera - IR signal shows up as white.

Will try, thanks

Mnyb
2013-08-01, 08:12
Any SB3 remote around ? the simple boom remote may be able to navigate fw menu ? Suppose you want the "brightness button" ? to perform the upgrade .
If you can into the setup menu you may find a setting to let it autoupgrade without confirmation with the brightness button ?
I dont know when this was introduced , later on this was also removed and now every old player autoupgrade too .

Squeezed_Rotel
2013-08-01, 15:17

Thanks, that is it! No IR.