PDA

View Full Version : Third Party Plugins Unaccessable

CoryMNoe-IS
2013-07-17, 10:16
Within the LMS web interface, I can no longer access the third party plugins such as the alternative Spotify that I need. I was once able to access them, but began to notice that sometimes the interface would look different specifically on the plugin page. Every so often, it would show the page differently. And now it is permanently on that page. I've re-installed my vortexbox multiple times but can never get it back to the old layout that allowed me access to the third party plugins.

erland
2013-07-17, 10:49
Within the LMS web interface, I can no longer access the third party plugins such as the alternative Spotify that I need. I was once able to access them, but began to notice that sometimes the interface would look different specifically on the plugin page. Every so often, it would show the page differently. And now it is permanently on that page. I've re-installed my vortexbox multiple times but can never get it back to the old layout that allowed me access to the third party plugins.

Is the standard bundled "Extension Downloader" plugin activated ?

CoryMNoe-IS
2013-07-17, 11:16
"Show all third party plugins" is what I'm missing. I can't see any of them because that option is no longer available.

CoryMNoe-IS
2013-07-17, 11:18
Is the standard bundled "Extension Downloader" plugin activated ?

Thank you so much! That's what the problem was! I've been beating my head against the wall for far too long on this. Thank you again!

erland
2013-07-17, 12:31
Thank you so much! That's what the problem was! I've been beating my head against the wall for far too long on this. Thank you again!

Just out of interest, did you deactivate it yourself or does Vortexbox come with it deactivated by default ?

garym
2013-07-17, 13:46
Just out of interest, did you deactivate it yourself or does Vortexbox come with it deactivated by default ?

On all my initial VB installs it was already activated by default.