PDA

View Full Version : SiriusXM - GlobalServiceFailedLogin

philomath
2013-05-16, 06:19
I've been using Sirius for quite some time, but started getting this error recently and can no longer listen. I think it may have started around the time they reorganized their channels in their 'spring cleaning', but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Does anyone have any ideas? Is anyone else encountering this?

Thanks, David

cjfreitag
2013-05-17, 16:36
It's working OK for me.

Dogberry2
2013-05-20, 13:22
It was working OK for me as of yesterday (19 May).

garym
2013-05-20, 15:47
It was working OK for me as of yesterday (19 May).

just tried a couple of stations and working fine (I'm in the US).

garym
2013-05-20, 15:48
I've been using Sirius for quite some time, but started getting this error recently and can no longer listen. I think it may have started around the time they reorganized their channels in their 'spring cleaning', but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Does anyone have any ideas? Is anyone else encountering this?

Thanks, David

may not help, but have you done the usual "turn off computer running LMS, turn off (unplug) router, unplug players. Then plug in router, let fully boot, then turn on computer and let boot and LMS start, then plug in player(s).

philomath
2013-05-21, 18:53
Thank you all for your notes. It appears it was some sort of password glitch and not related to Squeezebox. I'm good to go again. Cheers, David