PDA

View Full Version : Recorder Plugin that can schedule recordings?

mkanet
2013-04-29, 13:35
Im pretty sure I'm not the first person wanting to schedule radio show recordings. However, when searching for something like this, I was a bit surprised not to find any popular plugins. I just found one unfinished plugin. Is there a better way to do this that people are using? All I need is podcast-style audio dumps of my morning radio show on SiriusXM (Howard Stern).

Mark Miksis
2013-04-29, 14:03
dar.fm integrates with the mp3tunes app and works pretty well.

mkanet
2013-04-29, 14:16
DAR.FM looks like it uses a pretty sketchy way to gain access to Howard Stern daily radio shows. I tried it one time; and, it already gave me an error related to accessing todays stream. I have no idea how it access the radio show when it doesnt even ask for my sirusxm credentials. That's not a free show.

dar.fm integrates with the mp3tunes app and works pretty well.

Mark Miksis
2013-04-29, 14:36
DAR.FM looks like it uses a pretty sketchy way to gain access to Howard Stern daily radio shows. I tried it one time; and, it already gave me an error related to accessing todays stream. I have no idea how it access the radio show when it doesnt even ask for my sirusxm credentials. That's not a free show.

I use it for some NPR stuff which is free. I don't know of anything specifically for Stern.