PDA

View Full Version : Album Catalogue

amey01
2013-03-09, 23:56
Hi all,

I was using ACC (Album Catalog Creator) which was excellent, but of course not updated for SQLLite.

So is there any alternative which anyone is using for SQLLite based servers. All I need is a basic album list.

DJanGo
2013-03-10, 01:04
Hi all,

I was using ACC (Album Catalog Creator) which was excellent, but of course not updated for SQLLite.

So is there any alternative which anyone is using for SQLLite based servers. All I need is a basic album list.

You can also change back sqlite to mysql if aac can handle a newer Version of LMS.

PS: "All I need is a basic album list." is a little bit of less info - a basic albumlist can mean much or less anything.

erland
2013-03-10, 01:06
If you just need a comma separated text lite you might be able to use the Database Query plugin, it contains a report that lists albums together with release year and artist and you can export it to a csv file which can be imported in Excel or similar tool for nice formatting.

amey01
2013-03-10, 03:56
If you just need a comma separated text lite you might be able to use the Database Query plugin, it contains a report that lists albums together with release year and artist and you can export it to a csv file which can be imported in Excel or similar tool for nice formatting.

That's all I need - will give this a try. Thanks!