PDA

View Full Version : iPeng Cover Art Question

tmauceri
2013-01-30, 17:51
I have a question for the knowledgeable. How do you control the size of the artwork on iPeng. Sometimes its small then all of a sudden it's large again. Right now it's small 2 x 2 in., on the play page, measured on my iPad. It's usually larger at least twice the size. I've looked at all the menu's and can't figure it out.

pippin
2013-01-30, 19:07
For those who didn't read the answer on facebook: pinch, like in Safari or the photo App.

ReValveiT
2013-02-05, 12:32
To add to this, I find iPeng does not 'remember' album art size on iPad and always defaults back to full screen. I prefer the smaller 'HD' size.

Any chance of a change there Pip?

:)

pippin
2013-02-05, 12:38
Ah. That's a bug. Looks like it does remember the small size and the full size but not the intermediate one.
Will fix that.

ReValveiT
2013-02-06, 04:54
Cool.

Correction, for me, it always defaults back to intermediate (1x?) not full screen. It never remembers 'HD'.

All my album art is 750x750 if that makes a difference.

ALSO, when I swipe to the right from album art, I get a list of the tracks but if I hit a track it just glows and doesn't change to that track. Is it supposed to?

Ta. :)

pippin
2013-02-06, 07:58
Correction, for me, it always defaults back to intermediate (1x?) not full screen. It never remembers 'HD'.

Ah. Well, for HD you also would have to have _huge_ artwork to make sense, it uses the retina resolution so to fill the screen you'd need 1536x1536 pixels.

ALSO, when I swipe to the right from album art, I get a list of the tracks but if I hit a track it just glows and doesn't change to that track. Is it supposed to?

You need to double-tap on that screen saver to change a track. Too many accidental track changes without that.