PDA

View Full Version : problem with squeezebox (help)

Arnecke
2012-12-30, 17:11
Hello

I have a problem with my squeezebox radio and duet
when I listen to music (MP3) on my qnap and switch to Internet radio, the upgrade to v7.7.2 r9663 and when I have to listen to the radio will downgrade to v.7.5.0 r8673
why does it do this?
Can anyone help me?
Help
regards
Daniel
ps. sorry for my bad English

garym
2012-12-30, 17:17
Hello

I have a problem with my squeezebox radio and duet
when I listen to music (MP3) on my qnap and switch to Internet radio, the upgrade to v7.7.2 r9663 and when I have to listen to the radio will downgrade to v.7.5.0 r8673
why does it do this?
Can anyone help me?
Help
regards
Daniel
ps. sorry for my bad English

This is because mysqueezebox.com is using 7.7.2 and your qnap is using 7.5.0. So you need to either update to 7.7.2 on your QNAP or you need to leave connected to your QNAP always and not switch to mysb.com. You can do everything you want to do while connected to SbS on qnap as long as it is on, and you've entered your mysb.com credentials in SbS 7.5 in qnap (go to SbS WebGUI > Settings > mysqueezebox.com tab and enter userid and pw for mysb.com).

Arnecke
2012-12-30, 17:25
i dont think iam connected to mysqueezebox.com? where do i se that?

This is because mysqueezebox.com is using 7.7.2 and your qnap is using 7.5.0. So you need to either update to 7.7.2 on your QNAP or you need to leave connected to your QNAP always and not switch to mysb.com. You can do everything you want to do while connected to SbS on qnap as long as it is on, and you've entered your mysb.com credentials in SbS 7.5 in qnap (go to SbS WebGUI > Settings > mysqueezebox.com tab and enter userid and pw for mysb.com).

garym
2012-12-30, 17:28
i dont think iam connected to mysqueezebox.com? where do i se that?

when you switch to internet radio, you are obviously switching to mysqueezebox.com. That's causing the issue you are seeing. Have you set up your mysb.com credentials in SbS running on your qnap?

Arnecke
2012-12-30, 17:34
no i am not loging in, it do not han a login name, password

when you switch to internet radio, you are obviously switching to mysqueezebox.com. That's causing the issue you are seeing. Have you set up your mysb.com credentials in SbS running on your qnap?

Arnecke
2012-12-30, 17:37
i have to be log in?

garym
2012-12-30, 17:38
no i am not loging in, it do not han a login name, password

if you enter your mysqueezebox.com userid and password on that settings page, as long as you're running SbS on your qnap, you shouldn't see it switching back and forth (with the upgrade/downgrade messages you are seeing). This assumes you run the qnap 24/7.

Arnecke
2012-12-30, 17:40
yes it is running 24/7 :-)

So i try to log in ?

if you enter your mysqueezebox.com userid and password on that settings page, as long as you're running SbS on your qnap, you shouldn't see it switching back and forth (with the upgrade/downgrade messages you are seeing). This assumes you run the qnap 24/7.

garym
2012-12-30, 17:41
yes it is running 24/7 :-)

So i try to log in ?

yes, please go to the WebGUI of SbS running on your Qnap and then go to the SETTINGS page (lower right side) then go to mysqueezebox.com tab and login.

Arnecke
2012-12-30, 17:56
i can not log in :-(

yes, please go to the WebGUI of SbS running on your Qnap and then go to the SETTINGS page (lower right side) then go to mysqueezebox.com tab and login.

toby10
2012-12-31, 04:22
Sounds like your NAS is not configuring networking properly. Try simply stopping then restarting LMS on your NAS. Now try online streams.
Any other programs running on NAS? Particularly and media server type programs?

garym
2012-12-31, 06:14
i can not log in :-(

Can you get to the correct tab in settings? what error message are you getting? Can you login at the mysqueezebox.com webpage in general?