X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sohamakl
    • Dec 2012

Custom skip Plugin: Howto apply Filter to device

Hello,

I don't understand how to apply a filter to a device. I use two devices, an iPhone and an iPad both with iPeng. On my iPhone my dynamic playlist are filtered well but not on my iPad. I don't understand how to configure my system to activate the defined filter for my iPad, too.

Kindly regards - Mark
  • erland
    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by sohamakl
    Hello,

I don't understand how to apply a filter to a device. I use two devices, an iPhone and an iPad both with iPeng. On my iPhone my dynamic playlist are filtered well but not on my iPad. I don't understand how to configure my system to activate the defined filter for my iPad, too.

Kindly regards - Mark
    There are two ways to do it:
    1. In the LMS web inteface, select the player and then goto Extras/Custom Skip menu and select the skip filter you want to be active for this player by clicking on it. You only need to do it once per player, after that it will be remembered until you change it.

or

2. If you have a dynamic playlist based on the SQL Playlist plugin, you can select to edit the playlist in LMS web interface and select the desired skipping filter in the "Custom Skip filter" parameter which exists on most playlists based on SQL Playlist plugin.
    Erland Lindmark (My homepage)
    Developer of many plugins/applets
    Starting with LMS 8.0 I no longer support my plugins/applets (see here for more information )

Comment

Working...