PDA

View Full Version : Squeezebox no longer supports "live365"

dunkinidaho
2012-12-24, 14:29
In an apparent move to slim down it's affiliation with one of the best radio services going Logitech has dropped Live365 from it's servers. I've lost all of my favorite stations and will be looking for a different internet radio company to service my needs. Unless someone at Logitech can tell me where and why I no longer have Live365 in my squeezebox boom.

bonze
2012-12-24, 15:51
Still seems partially supported, just bugged....

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?94598-Live-365

erland
2012-12-24, 23:28
In an apparent move to slim down it's affiliation with one of the best radio services going Logitech has dropped Live365 from it's servers. I've lost all of my favorite stations and will be looking for a different internet radio company to service my needs. Unless someone at Logitech can tell me where and why I no longer have Live365 in my squeezebox boom.

As said in the other thread, it's broken, likely due to an API change on the Live365 side, there is a bug report which you can vote on:
http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=17974

But it will likely get better effect if you call Logitech support phone and complain to their support personnel, since Live365 is available also on their new UE Smart Radio devices, it should be easy for them to fix so it works also on Squeezebox. I believe this happened for Live Music Archive some time ago after users had complained a bit through the official support channels.

Gadgety1
2012-12-27, 15:50

Logitech's move to "Slim down." Thanks for the pun.

Ikabob
2012-12-29, 05:37
Live365 is still listed in the Apps Gallery.