PDA

View Full Version : ipeng question

banned for life
2012-12-01, 15:37
I goofed while trying to setup an iPad and installed ipeng rather than ipeng for ipad. Will it just cost again?

The user is interested in playback. Am I correct to assume the usual bit rate limiting is available?

Thanks.

Banned

pippin
2012-12-01, 16:00
Please mail me.
The easiest way would be from within the App, just tap the mail link under help and refer to your comment here.

Bitrate limiting is available, but you should use the setting within the App (in the player settings) not the one on the server because iPeng uses split rates for WiFi and cellular and so will override what you set on the server side.

banned for life
2012-12-03, 19:55
Please mail me.
The easiest way would be from within the App, just tap the mail link under help and refer to your comment here.

Bitrate limiting is available, but you should use the setting within the App (in the player settings) not the one on the server because iPeng uses split rates for WiFi and cellular and so will override what you set on the server side.

Thanks.

I see that now that the HD version is installed. No issue with the funds. You are welcome and thanks for your good work.

FOR LIFE.