PDA

View Full Version : remotely starting server.

mikebh50
2012-11-09, 10:16
Hi

st a quick question i am currently running an older version of the server software (7.5.4) but it now really starting to play up so my question is if i upgrade to the new version is there a add on that i can use with ipeng on my ipad that will remotely turn on the server and also switch it off when i have finished . i am currnetly using server power control but not sure if that will still work. any advice would be great .

Thanks
Mike

garym
2012-11-09, 11:16
Hi

st a quick question i am currently running an older version of the server software (7.5.4) but it now really starting to play up so my question is if i upgrade to the new version is there a add on that i can use with ipeng on my ipad that will remotely turn on the server and also switch it off when i have finished . i am currnetly using server power control but not sure if that will still work. any advice would be great .

Thanks
Mike

server power control works with LMS 7.7.2

mikebh50
2012-11-09, 13:29
Hi

Oh if it still works will have to try the update then try and remeber how to install it.

Thanks
mike

garym
2012-11-09, 13:32
Hi

Oh if it still works will have to try the update then try and remeber how to install it.

Thanks
mike

install as a plugin. LMS webgui > Settings > plugins tab. You may need to check the "show third party plugins"

gharris999
2012-11-13, 12:23
install as a plugin. LMS webgui > Settings > plugins tab. You may need to check the "show third party plugins"
Actually, SrvrPowerCtrl isn't in the 3rd Party list. You need to manually add the repo. See: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?48521-Announce-Beta-version-of-SvrPowerControl for instructions.