PDA

View Full Version : Very poor customer service from Logitech

47tuc
2012-10-24, 20:39
I have a problem with my Duet Receiver and so I logged a case with Logitech back in August (I'm in Australia so I called the local freecall number). The operator told me that they don't deal directly with Squeezebox issues so my case would need to be referred to another section.
Since then despite several follow up calls and assurances from the operator every time that they would get back to me, I have heard nothing from them.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so what have you done about it?

erland
2012-10-24, 21:55
I have a problem with my Duet Receiver and so I logged a case with Logitech back in August (I'm in Australia so I called the local freecall number). The operator told me that they don't deal directly with Squeezebox issues so my case would need to be referred to another section.
Since then despite several follow up calls and assurances from the operator every time that they would get back to me, I have heard nothing from them.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so what have you done about it?

Unless you have already done it I would suggest that you post this to the support forum at http://forums.logitech.com and ask for guidance what to do. Hopefully one of the people working for Logitech which knows Squeezebox will be able to see it there.

47tuc
2012-10-24, 22:33
I'll do that. Thanks for the reply.