PDA

View Full Version : Logitech...tell us please.

Ikabob
2012-09-20, 01:25
I have many friends that I used to recommend to the LOGITECH Squeezebox system ...Touch, Radio and Boom! It was/is a
great music/entertainment audio ecosystem along with Ipeng.

How can I recommend it NOW? The product line is lacking! All it is, is a radio. LOGITECH no longer competes with SONOS....only competes with GRACE OR SANGEAN RADIOS now. That's it. Grace and Sangean radios are good products, but just radios only.

Can someone from LOGITECH PLEASE tell us: are you just letting this awesome AUDIO ECOSYSTEM die? Is there going to be an SB3-like device??? Something for the stereo??? Using the UE radio's 3.5 mm audio jack is not the same.

What do you say LOGITECH.. .. Letting it fade away and just in the radio-line audio only???

I posted this on the Official forum also.

DaveWr
2012-09-24, 09:57
I have many friends that I used to recommend to the LOGITECH Squeezebox system ...Touch, Radio and Boom! It was/is a
great music/entertainment audio ecosystem along with Ipeng.

How can I recommend it NOW? The product line is lacking! All it is, is a radio. LOGITECH no longer competes with SONOS....only competes with GRACE OR SANGEAN RADIOS now. That's it. Grace and Sangean radios are good products, but just radios only.

Can someone from LOGITECH PLEASE tell us: are you just letting this awesome AUDIO ECOSYSTEM die? Is there going to be an SB3-like device??? Something for the stereo??? Using the UE radio's 3.5 mm audio jack is not the same.

What do you say LOGITECH.. .. Letting it fade away and just in the radio-line audio only???

I posted this on the Official forum also.

I think that Logitech's view of this Forum is like Squeezebox, in the words of Monty Python : a dead forum, gone to meet it's maker, an ex forum, curled up it's tootsies, gone to meet it's maker. If you want to vent your spleen at the arrogant attitude of Logitech, you will need more activity on their official forums.

gharris999
2012-09-24, 12:09
I think that Logitech's view of this Forum is like Squeezebox, in the words of Monty Python : a dead forum, gone to meet it's maker, an ex forum, curled up it's tootsies, gone to meet it's maker. If you want to vent your spleen at the arrogant attitude of Logitech, you will need more activity on their official forums.What? Not just pining for the fjords?

DaveWr
2012-09-24, 13:04
What? Not just pining for the fjords?

No more than just stunned. Nailed to it's IP address.

Dave

Sorry showing my age and irreverance.

RonM
2012-09-24, 13:18
There is no age limitation to Python Appreciation. They're all available online, one place or another.

I saw the guys do this skit (and many others) live. After the gig they went down to the grotty bar in the hotel in which they were staying, which also happened to be my personal watering hole of choice. The brought water pistols, and proceeded to shoot up the place.

R.

Ksie
2012-09-24, 14:10
A Logitech guy is pushing a cart down my street yelling "Bring out your dead........."