PDA

View Full Version : Crisis means opportunity

Fahzz
2012-09-13, 17:59
Has anyone seen any indication that Logitech will be selling off Squeeze components? I saw the transporter discount thread, but I'm looking for a cheap new touch or even a receiver if they are out there.

RonM
2012-09-13, 18:14
Has anyone seen any indication that Logitech will be selling off Squeeze components? I saw the transporter discount thread, but I'm looking for a cheap new touch or even a receiver if they are out there.

There are any number of SB products for sale on eBay, for instance. Some are "manufacturer reconditioned" models, which are probably functionally equivalent to new, at a discount. Others at full price or higher. There are even some SB3s on eBay. Search on Squeezebox in the Consumer electronics category.

Lots of Radios.

R.

GeeJay
2012-09-13, 18:45
I've been holding off buying another Touch, watching the prices on Amazon since the announcement. They had been holding steady at $239, but I noticed tonight the price on new Touches inched up to $249.

ply3908
2012-09-14, 13:01
Amazon will collect sell tax on some states starting 9/15 (CA and NY included).

maggior
2012-09-14, 17:05
At this point, prices will probably go up, especially one it is only available through 3rd party sellers. It happened before with the receiver and the boom. There is still a great demand for these.