PDA

View Full Version : Squeezebox 3 (3rd Gen) music player for sale

jackaninny
2012-07-29, 09:46
I have a Squeezebox 3 (3rd gen) wireless music player for sale. Includes original box and manual and power supply. It comes with a remote but the remote is white in color. Also front metal plate will eventually need to be re-glued to the body as it's a little loose. I also have an Elpac AC adapter which really reduces line noise compared to the stock AC adapter. Since this is sort of a specialized device I thought I would offer it up here first before posting on Ebay. If you are interested send me a message. Overall the unit is in very nice condition.

If this post is against board guidelines please delete.

raptor_demon
2012-07-30, 11:59
I have a Squeezebox 3 (3rd gen) wireless music player for sale. Includes original box and manual and power supply. It comes with a remote but the remote is white in color. Also front metal plate will eventually need to be re-glued to the body as it's a little loose. I also have an Elpac AC adapter which really reduces line noise compared to the stock AC adapter. Since this is sort of a specialized device I thought I would offer it up here first before posting on Ebay. If you are interested send me a message. Overall the unit is in very nice condition.

If this post is against board guidelines please delete.

i'll give you 50 bucks shipped for the squeezebox 3, i don't need the Elpac ac adaptor.

Raptor