PDA

View Full Version : SqueezePlay no longer plays from MyMusic library

USAudio
2012-06-29, 09:22
When I fire up SqueezePlay anymore I can no longer access/play from MyMusic library.
After awhile spinning at "Connecting to Squeezebox" it just times out.
However, I CAN access Radio with SqueezePlay.

What's odd is I can successfully access/play from MyMusic library from my SqueezeBox Classic and Touch.

I installed the latest SqueezePlay version (7.6.2) to try to resolve the issue, still no go.
I've used SqueezePlay for many years with no issues so this is a new issue, not sure what triggered the problem though.

I'm running Logitech Media Server version 7.7.2.

Any suggestions?

maximum kahuna
2012-06-29, 10:04
I have almost the same problem. My squeezebox.com works fine I can get MOG and internet radio, but LMS won't run. Same symptom as yours, it just times out when I try to start it. I don't know if it's coincidence or not, but it started when I switched from itunes to JRiver MC17. Diagnostics says I have a software problem. If it's related to JRiver I'd like to find a solution because I like the sound improvement JRiver provides over itunes but not at the expense of access to my music in the other room.

USAudio
2012-06-29, 13:58
Per this post: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?94983-Problem-connecting-remotely-with-Squeezeplay&p=702883&viewfull=1#post702883
The ports on my server were opened but I had to re-Add my Library.
Not sure what happened as the server IP address hasn't changed, but it works fine now.