Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stevix
    • Oct 2010

System Set-Up Instructions?

I have a Squeezebox System with two receivers and a Duet handset.
    This morning both receivers worked, but this afternoon, I get "Player Not Found" even I found them, and they are on.
    After two and a half years, I am still trying to get it working.
    Question:
    Where Can I find a list of instructions for getting a Squeezebox to work?
    I am hoping there is a procedure that allows me to tell all the devices where they are?
    For example, could I log on to each device from my laptop, and tell the controller where the receiver is, and tell the server where the controller is, and tell the receiver where the server is,..
    I have tried turning them off and on, pulling the battery / power out of the receiver / controller,.. restarting / reinstalling the server,..
    thanks!
    I know how to do PING and IPCONFIG.
    How do you run IPCONFIG on the receivers and controller?
    Last edited by stevix; 2012-06-28, 18:41.
  • w3wilkes
    • Jan 2009

The Duet can be set up in 3 different modes. Here's the Logitech page with links for all 3;

You should also go through the Duet forum. There's lots of stuff over there that has been asked and assistance given.
    Wilkes

Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 8.5.0 on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets ( both WiFi, both work perfectly, new power supply) and Squeeseslave
    Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 8.5.0 on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3 Model B (WiFi) /Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave
    Squeezebox Boom - "At Large" player around both home and cabin
    Headphones and car - Android phone/Bluetooth w/full library on MicroSD card - PowerAmp music player app (similar to Material Skin)

Comment

Working...