Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SilverRS8
    • Aug 2007

Spotify stops and continues, stops and continues

Recently - I believe after I upgraded to 7.7.2 - Spotify starts responding well when changing songs but after a while all kinds of type out issues occur. Als when just playing a playlist, after a while it stops and continues stops and continue.

Does anybody else have this problem maybe or have a clue what I can to to solve the issue? Even tried removing LogitechMediaServer and reinstall it all over bu t to no revail. I'm running LMS on Ubuntu by the way.
    1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xDuet, 3xRadio, Synology 412+ NAS, Devialet 120, Audio Physic Tempo 25 speakers
  • JeffHart
    • Feb 2009

According to their twitter feed they are having technical problems, particularly user login.
    "You know, I'm all for progress. It's change I object to."
    Mark Twain

LMS 8.0.1 on Raspberry Pi4 w/256GB SD
    5 Receivers, 1 Boom, 2 Radios, 1 Controller, 1 Raspberry Pi 3b running piCorePlayer, 1 iPhone & 1 iPad w/iPeng, 1 Android phone w/Squeezer and a Raspberry Pi Zero W running piCorePlayer Velcro’d to a JBL Boombox

Comment

• SilverRS8
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by JeffHart
      According to their twitter feed they are having technical problems, particularly user login.
      I just did a complete reinstall and the problem doesn't seem to occur with the native Spotify plugin. Only with the Triode plugin. It is not related to the issue yesterday at Spotify. Somebody else experiencing this with the Triode plugin?
      1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xDuet, 3xRadio, Synology 412+ NAS, Devialet 120, Audio Physic Tempo 25 speakers

Comment

Working...