PDA

View Full Version : copying Favorites from MySB to My Music

dbinder101
2012-04-18, 11:18
After creating a bunch of Favorites of radio stations while using mysqueezebox.com, I realized that I can't access any of them if I switch to My Music. Is there any way I can copy all the Favorites stations into the My Music Favorites?

aubuti
2012-04-18, 11:44
Well, there is manual copying and pasting the URLs from the mysb.com web page to the Favorites section of the LMS web interface. But a simpler and faster approach is to use the "My favorites on mysqueezebox.com" link, which should appear at the bottom of your list of LMS Favorites. The beauty of the latter approach is that you don't have two lists to sync.

dbinder101
2012-04-20, 09:56
Thanks aubuti, but unfortunately, when I set my alarm sounds on the SB Radio and choose Favorites, there is no mysqueezebox.com entry. That's the main reason for my question.

toby10
2012-04-20, 10:12
........ when I set my alarm sounds on the SB Radio and choose Favorites, there is no mysqueezebox.com entry. That's the main reason for my question.

Is your MySB.com login info present & correct on LMS? The only reason favorites on MySB.com would not present within your Favorites is if your MySB.com login info is missing or incorrect, or if LMS cannot see the internet.

Mnyb
2012-04-20, 12:30
Is your MySB.com login info present & correct on LMS? The only reason favorites on MySB.com would not present within your Favorites is if your MySB.com login info is missing or incorrect, or if LMS cannot see the internet.

Except in the alarm sound dialog under player settings, he is rigth it is only possible to pick local favorites as alarms .
It is a flat list ? even if everything including mysb com login is working perfectly .

Sound like a bug to me ?