PDA

View Full Version : I was just checking out this new forum.

Ikabob
2012-04-04, 15:46
As I was checking out this new forum format and finding it confusing(at this time... It'll get easier I'm sure), I came across earlier threads of which I was the author. They were created when I was just a neophyte with this awesome Squeezbox stuff which I now enjoy and love SO much! The naive and maybe dumb questions I asked back then were answered so completely and with such respect and tolerance that it really makes me appreciate the forum members and Logitech reps who were SO kind and patient with me. I would mention those by name but it would take too long. There was a huge learning curve to get to where I am now ( by no means an expert). But I would like to say THANK YOU to those many many members of this forum who continue to come to the rescue of non-techies like myself. So may I just say THUMBS UP and THANK YOU!!!

dasmueller
2012-04-04, 18:15
I second your thoughts on the great folks here that are so helpful. I bought my first Squeezebox 1.5 yrs ago and still consider myself a beginnerat this point. I do not use many of the functions I see discussed here, but just love the 2 Touches I have. I occasionally try to help newcomers to have success w their Squeezeboxes as well and join this family of great folks w wideranging experience and opinions.

mfw
2012-04-04, 18:18
The tone and vibe of these forums is one of the things that drew me into the world of Squeezeboxen. This is one of few places in the web sphere with a civilized , productive atmosphere. And the dedication of time and energy that all sorts of users dedicate to this is truly impressive.
Frank

tamanaco
2012-04-04, 19:39
I guess I'll have to adjust, but old habits die hard.... How do I make the fonts a little larger or bold?... In the default setting the pages are too bright and the fonts are too small... for me.

JonWill
2012-04-05, 00:30
I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly! I might have given up doing some of the things I have now successfully attempted without this support...

pski
2012-04-05, 07:32
I guess I'll have to adjust, but old habits die hard.... How do I make the fonts a little larger or bold?... In the default setting the pages are too bright and the fonts are too small... for me.

There is a lot of white space. For the fonts Ctrl + for bigger and Ctrl - for smaller.

p